starletta8

Gone But Not Forgotten: Favorite Products No Longer at Sephora

OK, here's a fun one! I did a search but didn't see a similar thread within the top 10 pages- if there's one, my apologies!

We all have those great "gone but not forgotten" products- whether it was discontinued, replaced, or Sephora just stopped carrying the line.  What are your Sephora favorites of yesteryear that you'd love to be able to buy in-store again?

I'll have to think about something a bit older, but I'm bummed that I didn't discover Tarina Tarantino before the brand was on its way out! Her eyeliners and eyeshadow palettes are among my favorites.

kenny

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten: Favorite Products No Longer at Sephora

DuWop Lip Venom! Luckily I can still get it at another store (Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada).

I also miss Calvin Klein's makeup line, I did have success with the products I tried and I found one of my favorite lipsticks of all time in their line.

I also wish they still had theBalm.

ashleynne

Good thing Ulta still carries the CK line for you then :smileyhappy: And Lip Venom used to be one of my favorites!!

kenny

Unfortunately I live in Canada and we don't have Ulta :smileysad:

sephoramusthave

And CARGO! I don't know why they pulled out the line (tsk tsk Sephora) but when they did I bought a bunch of stuff ( blush, color sticks, lip gloss quads) and its one of the best I've ever used!

DTalksAll

SiJCP still has Cargo. :smileyhappy: 

prosopon

I would say Pangea Organics.  I bought the Himalayan Geranium and Pomegranate balancing oil and it is great for the skin.

colorobsession

I have yet to try TheBalm, so I'm sad that Sephora has decided to stop carrying the line! I also have gotten some great Cargo products recently and remember purchasing some at Sephora way back when.

sephoramusthave

I miss TheBalm, Decleor, and Tarina Tarantino :smileysad:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Titan06- Was it Mocha shimmer??

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Too Faced Lip of Luxury.  I love the Mocha color and cannot find a dupe!  I'm just about out, so if anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to comment.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Tokidoki brushes and lip gelato and rollerballs are all great. Hello Kitty is girly and cutesy, but I'm more edgy and a bit darker so Tokidoki suits me better. The powder brush from their 24K set is the best, and I've stocked up on the lip gelato, which are like Maybelline Babylips but without SPF. =/

Also, Super by Perricone. I love the packaging, but of the 3 products I got, I only liked one of them. I wanted the lunch box but it was too late... =(

beautylovingirl

Good thread!:smileyhappy: Mine would be the lip fusion lip plumper collagen 2xl. I loved that and still can get it other places but hated it when Sephora stopped carrying it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • poemelyric