ellevee09

Friends & Family Sale ❤ :) *early sale*

Heads up Beauties--
Tarte website having their friends and family sale. 30% off. Starts today ending aug 4. On website it says starting July 31 but actually its starting today.

Code: TARTEFF

happy shopping!!! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Re: Friends & Family Sale ❤ :) *early sale*

@poshified- If you try any of Mally's products let me know I have debated several time on her liquid lipsticks and mascara.:smileyhappy:

poshified

So apparently Mally is excluded from the 20% this time. *shakes fist at Ulta's gazillion exclusions* I'll definitely let y'all know when I try her line though :smileyhappy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I did a decent amount of damage. I've been dying to try the blushes, and between the F+F and the kit on sale at Sephora, I'll have 3 shortly.

I was pumped to see the Complexion Enhancing Lipsticks- I ended up with medium/tan from Glossybox (although it works with my pigmented lips)- wanted to try the Fair/Light!

beautylovingirl

@drrragon- Even with the glasses on we still see those enabling eyes:smileyvery-happy:  By the way where is dannyc?

drrragon

haha so funny!  that's a good question though, I haven't seen her posting anything for the last few days.  maybe on vacation?

drrragon

in the immortal words of dannyc:  STOP! ENABLERS!! STOP!!!!!  LOL

poshified

Who's the enabler, Ms. Mint LORAC kit (that I bought as soon as I saw your thread!) LOL

drrragon

LOL you bought it too!!! hahaha!  I'm secretly appalled at myself it's like a dam broke on Aug 1st and suddenly I have 5 lipsticks from 5 brands in my Sephora shopping cart!  But I think the insanity is over for now, I can wait until the 3x points and only buy boring utilitarian stuff like I had originally planned....*crosses fingers*

poshified

I did, especially with free shipping on any purchase. I couldn't resist! Someone should start a "makeup deal(s) of the day thread"! hahaha

ellevee09

Never! We won't stop! We can't stop! Hahahahaaaa 

poshified

Just wanted to let y'all know that the Achiote set is $42 on Tarte (before 30%) and $29 on Sephora :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

I noticed that and that's why its on my loves for Sephora lol, it turns out to be 40 cents more expensive after the 30% on the tarte website and I don't really shop for tarte through their website so i'd rather have the points from sephora :smileyvery-happy:

poshified

I think one of the pluses from buying on Tarte is they always include a deluxe size of some sort and no tax :smileyhappy:. I agree though; I try to buy from Sephora whenever possible!

beautylovingirl

TODAY TARTE IS ADDING THE 30% OFF TO ITEMS THAT ARE ALREADY ON SALE! YAY SAVING MORE MONEY!!

Beesca21

(0) Hearts

I was about to order everything regular price the day before! Thank God I received that email! Just ordered more Maracuja Oil and the tarte bb cream (two holy grail products for me) :smileyhappy: 

poshified

My wallet will not be thanking you, Ellevee09! Just sayin' :smileyvery-happy:

ellevee09

LOL! Hun, it's a total investment! :smileyhappy: hahaha 

veevali

Thanks so much! I was waiting for this sale but haven't gotten an email yet 

prettyinpa

I got a bunch of Tarte stuff last week at ULTA, I wonder if I should just return the unopened items and get new ones on sale?

poshified

Ulta's 10% off prestige cosmetics this time around really confused me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl
    • oceanavebabe