Finished Products and Hitting Pan

kimmi1115

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

makeup 1.JPG

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

makeup 2.JPG

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

makeup 3.JPG

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

ChicDabbler

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

[ Edited ]

Grrr, 4/10 done. If I remember to use them, I'd be done with NARS makeup remover and Clinique SPF20 within nxt few days.

Don't know how much PTR is left, but it's feeling reeeally light. I'm liking it enough I don't want to switch yet. =3=

The masks and spray are going to be hard since I keep wandering to my other ones. Hmmm..go BT!

drrragon

All right, just what have you girls been up to today?  I log in after work only to see Batman in a pink dress????  LOL!!!

lylysa

Of course! What else is Batman going to wear? :smileytongue:

drrragon

eeek there it is!!  omg hysterical, it's your new avatar even!!!! LOLLLLLL!!!!!

lylysa

Yeah, Moregun said I was like the make up Batman because I keep my make up in storage bags that have pockets, pouches, and zippered areas, like a utility belt!

drrragon

Love it!!!  Also BT users put up Bat Signals, which you then respond to by driving up in your Batmobile (pink?) and resolving their conflicts with the magic stuff in your pockets, pouches, and utility belt zippered areas!

lylysa

Hahaha! You're a riot! I love the ideas!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I tossed my Korres abyssinia oil mascara mini today. All used up.

MoreGun89

If that isn't the truth! XD

sephoramusthave

rimmel.jpgorigins.jpg

ChicDabbler

Lol, I love how clean that foundation bottle looks.

Just a note, tho you prob already know, Origins does the Earth Day recycling where you can trade in an empty bottle/jar for a full size product. It was moisturizer last year and cleanser the year before. Sephora participated, too. I'm saving up mah empty bottles for this, altho I prob will post them here before recycling. I hope they are doing it again this year. I like mah free skincare products. =3=

(I'm really liking the snobby pouting emo-con with the squinted eyes). =3=

sephoramusthave

You know, I asked one of the sales people in Origins about their recycling program but they never mentioned anything about free stuff. They just said that if I bring back my empty bottles, they recycle them, and I help the planet. Well I recycle at home, and dont want to drive to Origins just to recycle. No fair! Maybe it varies by location? I know about MAC's recycling program but its too hard....you have to use up SIX things before you can get a free lipstick. I dont think I own 6 MAC items and the ones I have are new and no where near being hit pan on.

kittichick

(0) Hearts

I totally remember the recycling promo from last year! I was so bummed I didn't have an empty bottle to trade in. :smileywink:

I'm guessing that sales person just didn't know about it. It's only on Earth Day, after all. (And hey, it's coming up in, like, a month or two.)

sephoramusthave

Sweet. I have a tube of Origins Never a Dull Moment scrub that I'm almost out of, so I will use that as my Earth Day thingy. Thanks guys!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

What? oh boo! It's not the recycling program, but only on Earth Day.

I got the Earth Day item email through Origins email subscription AND Sephora email last year. If you can't do it instore, both Origins and Sephora have promo code to get the free item online (you don't have to mail them an empty bottle, lol) during that time. When I went to the store (yeah, 40 min away), the Origins in Macys, the Origins Boutique, and the Sephora store are all doing it. 

Google "origins earth day full size" for more info on the past events.

lylysa

Holy cow! That foundation bottle is cleaned out!!!! It looks like the bottle BEFORE they put make up inside and ship it off to stores to sell!

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

lol! I scraped as much as I could out with a brush but its kind of a weird bottle and I couldnt get to a lot of the product so I added a little water and poured it over my blending sponge. Then I went a little crazy with the cleaning and rinsed the bottle until it was spotless so that I could throw it in my recycling can. It is glass, after all. Now I get to use up my Lancome Dual Finish foundation...I have 2 compacts, one is almost empty and the other is new but its too dark so I've kinda set it aside until summer when I'm more tan.

lylysa

It's so spotless! Heck, you could have probably reused it for carrying toner or face wash for travel! Like that that you didn't waste, make up is pricey, gota use every drop!

sephoramusthave

Thats not a bad idea but I hate carrying glass with me, you just never know. I had to use every drop, its my only liquid foundation, I love it and its discontinued. If I ever see it again at the CCO I got it in, I'm buying every single bottle in my shade.

lylysa

Ah, didn't know that one was the heavier of glass bottles. Maybe if you do on a day trip rather than a pack it for a plane type travel venture.

Gah, discontinued products!!!! >.<

MoreGun89

Glass is a little heavy to travel with, but it's inifinitely better to carry your stuff in a good, solid container, rather than a flimsy plastic one :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 232 replies
  • 394 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon