Finished Products and Hitting Pan

kimmi1115

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

makeup 1.JPG

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

makeup 2.JPG

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

makeup 3.JPG

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

ChicDabbler

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

(0) Hearts

I love it. Altho I'm not ashamed to admit it's most cuz I love the scent. This is like a "perfume" you can safely spritz everywhere and breathe in (while I'd be paranoid about chemicals with a real perfume).

To be completely honest, if you don't care about the scent, there are other good options like Caudalie grape water (scent less) and...I haven't tried other spraying toner. =/

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Me too! I was thinking about getting a smaller size in the fall for an after cleanser spritz for hydration

placaminero

(0) Hearts

I've got SO MANY body washes, so I've been using up my tiny travel sizes of Bath and Body Works body wash. In the past week, I've used up a lemon vanilla and berry vanilla. I think I have a few more of those before I make my way to my 30+ Philosophy shower gels. I love them so much; it's so difficult NOT to collect them all!

crayzeeRN

I feel your pain. I had a serious Bath & Body Works addiction prior to my current Sephora addiction :smileyvery-happy: I probably have around 50-70 shower gels/creams to use up! Trying really hard to empty house on a bunch of things before I buy a house and move!

placaminero

(0) Hearts

Same here.. I'm moving this summer and I'm dreading it. With my last move, I had two full large tote bins full of body, beauty, and bath products. I've gone through and thrown so much out without even attempting to use some of it up. I have 20+ B&BW body sprays that have either never been used or have at least 75% left in them. I find a scent that I like and I buy it, but I never really seem to use it. I can't wear fragrances at the hospital and when I go out, I tend to lean towards perfume rather than a body spray. I need to find a teenage girl to gift them all too!

DTalksAll

Find a women's shelter. Most of them will take slightly used cosmetics & body products. 

crayzeeRN

It's odd, but I find it crazy therapeutic emptying things out. I'm finally starting to declutter my bathroom cabinets and bins which lets me de-clutter other parts of my house!

What type of work do you do in the hospital?

starletta8

Woo-hoo! Worst vampire product in my current rotation (I just couldn't kill it!) is finally gone.

finished1.jpg

NARS Facial Primer (bad vampire!)

MAC Brush Cleaner (another vampire)

LUSH Celestial Moistureizer

Boots Expert Foaming Face Wash

Boots Expert Makeup Remover

4x Laura Mercier Facial Water deluxe samples

MUFE Aqua Eyes #0L- that was a full-sized pencil!

Bobbi Brown Everyday Mascara (loved this, finished it)

Diorshow Mascara (finished)

MUFE Smoky Lash- mini size (finished)

Philosophy Love, Sweet Love- 1oz

Philosophy Living Grace- 1ox

Assorted packets.

finished2.jpg

2x makeup wipes packets

Clean and Clear Body Wash

Philosophy Happy Birthday Darling

Boots Body Wash- Lemon

Old Navy Body Wash

Nivea Bodywash

starletta8

It's kind of crazy to think that I'll be using a different primer for the first time in over a year tomorrow!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

And I'm more than halfway done with a Project 30 Pan for body wash...

starletta8

I promised myself that I wouldn't photograph and show off my progress until the worst of my vampire products was in my little Nordie's bag of finished products. It's still not- but it's close!

However... my bag of stuff to update this thread with is almost full, so I had to share!  I'll also be starting large shopping bag of finished products #2 with this batch!

(As a refresher- I'm collecting all of my finished and expired products in 2013 to really see how much I use over the course of a year.)

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

2013-05-10 23.18.19.jpg*phew*:

- Immortelle foamy cleanser: it's ok, one more half size to do and I'm done. Not a fan.

- Caudalie Cleansing water: last of two, finally done, will not miss it.

- Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial: not bad.

- Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20: aww, my first primer, finally done.

- Caudalie eye&lip cream: mom likes it, noted to replenish later when she finished her tube.

kimmi1115

RIP :

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express

My Maybelline Great Lash in Clear that I use for a brow gel is about to be tossed, too.  I wonder if Walgreens is running a BOGO half off this week lol.

onomotopoeia9

my first 'hit the pan's of 2013 is this week! My origins ginzing, and dior toner!!!

lowrah

I finally finished a few things!! 

LaVanila passionfruit body wash 8 oz

Philosophy Purity face wash I think 1 oz

Josie Maran nailpolish remover wipes (from the $10 black friday deal) I have a few of the face wipes left but should be done with that soon too.

woo.

starletta8

More empties for me!

empty0501.jpg

The only thing that's really sad for me is the Bliss.  I bought during the short-lived promo and fell in love.  I don't like the scented ones, so I'm searching for a new daily cream.

denden798

(0) Hearts

I used up a Nars concealer too! Did you like yours? I liked mine

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

nivea bodywash!!! Whoo hoo! I'm using the touch of happiness one right now :smileyvery-happy:

My faves!!!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Hey I've used those Josie Maran wipes! They smell so amazing but unfortunately....don't work any better than drugstore ones.

I have some skincare items I'm running low on...and I think one of my foundations is at its last hurrah. When they are completely empty, I'll try to remember to post a pic before throwing it away :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

Exactly, sephoramusthave.  I bought during the Black Friday promo and feel meh about both the face and the nail wipes.

What's hiding under there is the fact that I finished my first whole package of Shiseido cotton!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture before throwing it away, but I used up one of my foundations yesterday---flower beauty about face. I need to repurchase that for sure but I have a few more foundations that are just sitting around, so I need to use those first.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 232 replies
  • 394 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon