kimmi1115

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

makeup 1.JPG

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

makeup 2.JPG

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

makeup 3.JPG

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

glossyguru

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

(0) Hearts

I recently used up a Smashbox BB cream, Benefit Lemon Aid, and another Benefit Hello Flawless powder

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

The only thing that I've hit pan on recently is my Josie Maran Powder Foundation compact.  I've got quite a sizable chunk of pan showing.  However, it's more than a year old and think it's starting to turn--the scent seems off.  So I'll be tossing it as soon as a replacement arrives.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

upload_4249017671221060476.jpgI've used up my mini fresh sugar lip balm in rose and my acure organics sensitive facial cream (already bought a backup :smileyvery-happy:).

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

OOPS I forgot skin care:

Used & repurchased:

PTR  anti aging cleansing gel small size

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide  face  capsules

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide eye capsules

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide toner.

I'm also getting low on my LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer.

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

I should also add that I usually toss lip glosses every 3 months as well so there have been some repurchases there as well. I really like Smashbox lip gloss

oklady2013

(0) Hearts

What a very timely thread as I was just discussing this with someone. Things I've finished & repurchased in makeup other :

LORAC NP foundation in NP-1, good color match.

Boi-ing concealer, lightest shade,  as it's the best color match I've found.

Bobbi Brown eye shadow in Bone

MAC Pro loner in gold

Tarte  eyebrow pencil in Taupe.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil  SPF 25

mini Bare Minerals Foundation

mini Too Faced Primed & Poreless loose powder

Things currently hitting pan or getting close to empty:

Too Faced Primed & Poreless pressed powder

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation

Smashbox  Photofinish  primer

Graftobain crème foundation deluxe sample

This list does not include mascara as I usually toss mine after 3 months whether it's finished or not. I have repurchased the LORAC PRO & Stila Major mascara (the original one) Years ago I repurchased  both Helena Rubinstein's cake &  cream mascaras

sephoramusthave

I'm happy to report that I've made quite the progress since my last post.

Finished Items: Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser, Neutrogena pure and free liquid daily sunblock

hit pan items :

1. urban decay single shadow, sin

2. bare minerals ready 2.0 eyeshadow, the flashback

3. cargo lip gloss quad, oceania

4. benefit coralista blush

running low on:

1. acure sensitive facial cream

2. bite beauty lipstick, vouvray

3. buxom lipgloss, april

4. fresh lip treatment, rose (mini)

5. benefit fake up concealer, light

huzzah!!!

kimmi1115

Some items that are on the verge of being finished (somewhat).  Either way, it's progress lol.

photo.JPG

• UD 24/7 Eye liner in Underground:  My favorite shade!  It will definitely be a repurchase.  
  • UD Super Saturated Lip Color in Lovechild: A very pretty pink!  However, I'm not too sure if I want to repurchase.  I still have other pinks, and other pink shades that I would like to try.
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer (travel size): Each time I use, the pan spot gets bigger lol.
  • MAC Lip gloss in Devilishly Stylish or Devilishly Cruel: I bought this at the Cosmetics Company place at the Tanger Outlets.  So, it's probably not there anymore to repurchase lol.
  • NARS Lipstick in Cruising: Just when I thought it was a never ending lipstick lol.
  • Benefit Fakeup Concealer in Light: It has been a really good concealer!  However, I don't know if I want to try a different concealer.  I hear good things about Kat Von D's, and the Bareminerals has an interesting one, too.
  • Fresh Sugar mini lip balm in Rose: I finished the original one a long time ago lol.
glossyguru

I'm completely out of my Benefit Hello Flawless! Pressed Powder. I've had this thing for about 3 or 4 years and I just finished it yesterday.Photo on 2013-08-17 at 07.28.jpg

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

*high five glossy!

high_five-photo.jpeg

ChicDabbler

Heh, since I try lots of new things last yr without finishing them, it seems like I'm finishing all of them this yr, still got a couple left....

2013-08-02 18.27.43.jpgClinique Toner 2

Body Shop Pink Grapefruit scrub <3

BBW body lotion

Josie Maran Argan oil

Ren glycolic peel

Origins Brighter by Nature spf35

100 cotton rounds, Hourglass primer, and Clarins body moisturizer

sephoramusthave

Oh gosh.....its been awhile since I've posted here. I used up my Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit, my Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

and my mini buxom lip cream in white russian

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Finished products (yay) and throwing away products (boo).

2013-07-22 14.05.12.jpgBiore 4-in-1 foamy cleanser: awesome for getting off dirt, oil and make up, so awesome that it's really drying, too drying even as hand cleanser, so I use it to clean brushes and empty jars etc.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum: can't get enough of this stuff.

Aromachologie volumizing shampoo from L'occitane: it's natural so doesn't foam much, feels nice and smells nice.

Bliss Oxygen+C gel cream: very runny gel with expiration date of 6 month. Too short for me, didn't finish last summer and it turned nasty this summer so I have to throw out the little puddle left.

C.O. Bigalow Rosemary+Mint lotion: looooove the scent and refreshing feeling. It's my second bottle but....whenever I have 1/4 left, the pump always break. =/

2013-07-22 13.53.14.jpg

Lola eye/face/lip set: my first set of make up from HS. awww. I actually used about half of everything except for the blushes, but now they don't even last 5min on me and applies clumpy.

Clinique Stay Matte: it's 7 yrs old and the only powder where I actually hit the pan.

Physician's Formula blush/bronzer/powder: all of them 5+yrs old and have hardened/doesn't apply easily. The powder doesn't do anything any more so that's out, the bronzer is so yellow on me and doesn't last so that's also out, and the blush.........ok, I'm not gonna use it but it's pretty so I'm keeping it.

Anyways, out with the used/old. Hopefully I'll have made significant progress through my beauty stash by the end of the summer, but considering the fact I kept placing orders during the summer..... >.<

poshified

(0) Hearts

I think that for every new colored makeup item I add to my collection, I need to get rid of at least one. Those Physician's Formula blush and bronzer are too darn cute though! :smileyhappy:

marro83

(0) Hearts

I love this thread... I totally feel like it is a major accomplishment when I finish a product and am so excited to get a fresh and sometimes new one. Most of the time I don't let the product finish completely before getting a replacement because I cant go without lol. I just ordered a new Cover FX Cream Foundation because I don't even have a days worth of it left and I also ordered the new Kat Von D Lock it Powder Foundation. I was using MUF Pro Powder Foundation and it still has a bit but I can see the silver bottom and i'm always afraid to carry it in my make up bag for fear of it shattering.

kimmi1115

I finished off another Sephora lip liner.  I need to get a replacement next time I'm at the mall.

aviscardi

Ahh so hard for me to finish stuff since im always trying something new. 

Currently hit pan on

- LM powder fdn (already have backup)

- UD abc gum e/s (already have a backup)

Ive finished an age rewind concealer already and a clinique travel size gel moisturizer, small travel size of origins ginzing eye cream..

ChicDabbler

Yay! I finished stuff!

2013-07-09 19.35.10.jpg

Clinique lotion - meh. It always come in GWP from Clinique

Soap&Glory righteous butter - nice butter, too sweet/candy/fruity for me.

Bliss Fabulous SPF15 - pretty nice. It's creamy but sinks in well for summer.

Caudalie beauty elixir - my addiction, just got a new one, yay!

Alba Botanica sea enzyme scrub - pretty good, but not fantastic. I need to finish my half tube of Clinique before I can move onto new ones.

prosopon

(0) Hearts

Nice!  How do you use the Caudalie beauty elixir?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 232 replies
  • 394 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon