kimmi1115

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

makeup 1.JPG

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

makeup 2.JPG

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

makeup 3.JPG

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

sephoramusthave

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

I finished my rimmel london stay matte powder in transparent. I already bought a backup :d

sephoramusthave

ri.jpgrimm.jpg

starletta8

More empties for the week!  I started digging around my stash and found a LOT of foundations/concealers/powders that are already at pan with just a little bit ot use left.  That's my new goal- and will give me space in that drawer.

44_empties.jpg

Body Wash- Bath and Body Works Sparkling Strawberry (bought after Christmas- so that's a good turnaround!)

Concealer- Lancome Maquicomplet. I won't be buying again right now since I've found better. However, that's one of many concealers.

Foundation- Bobbi Brown (old formula) in Alabaster- my HG foundation. I'll buy any bottle I can find in the old formula and am always on the hunt.

MAC Studio Pro- NW15- my old standby. Won't be re-buying right now.

2 x sample packets

violalea

Starletta8,

oh I have that Lancome concealer too. Still using it. Which concealer are you using now?

starletta8

@Violalea-  I'm using Benefit Boi-ing in Light, but also play around with both of the Make Up For Ever concealers. And the MAC concealer in the container like the eyeshadows....

Yeah, I'm a concealer junkie.

sephoramusthave

lylysa---Ohokay! I thought that you thought it was like a black gel liner or something. I wonder if the newer benefit cream shadows are the same formula, hope they didnt change it.

lylysa

Oh :smileytongue:, nah! It's the dark brown, pewter, and pearly denium color I would use as liner!

I haven't played with the new cream shadows/liners yet, let me know if you get to!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I just finished up a bottle of neutrogena pure and free liquid daily sunblock. I wish this thing had more than 1.4 oz in it....

*goes to 10 pan thread*

sephoramusthave

bron.jpgcrea.jpg

violalea

wow did you clean the jars afterwards? :smileywink:

mkupgk

* clap clap clap 0;    

lylysa

O_O

They're sooo....soooo....clean....

veevali

Oh my god they are sooooooooooooo clean. Good luck with your last makeup item on your project 5 pan!

sephoramusthave

lylysa----Its not eyeliner, its a cream shadow. The creaseless cream shadow. I know that they changed the packaging on those recently, but its the creaseless cream shadow in rsvp

lylysa

I use them as liners as well, the darker shades at least!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Thanks veevali! It wont be long before I complete the 5 pan because I have a powder that only has 1-2 left in it, so I will post that here when its completely cleaned out :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Uggghhhhh....now that I used up benefit dallas I'm back to oogling other bronzers (no buy no buy no buy!!). I'm on skincare and makeup lockdown until I finish 5 pan and 10 pan since my massive april haul.

drrragon

good lord i've never seen the bottom of a benefit boxed powder box before!!!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

LOL i was thinking the same haha

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I finished my rimmel London stay matte powder in natural today. I have a backup, as well as other stay matte powders in various shades. LOVE. I would post a pic, but the pic would look the same as the last one I posted on the same powder, only in the transparent color.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Its my holy grail bronzer. Been through 2 boxes so far. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 232 replies
  • 394 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny