kimmi1115

Finished Products and Hitting Pan

Hitting pan and finishing a product feels like a major makeup accomplishment, especially when it is something that has been neglected for a while.  So, I figured why not have a thread where we can share this accomplishment.  Perhaps we can all inspire one another, and probably discover a new product or two to replace the finished one lol.

I am about to run out of a few items.

makeup 1.JPG

My Buxum Lash mascara is getting low, and my Mega Plush mascara has maybe a couple of uses left.  I wore the Mega Plush a lot this summer.  The Neutrogena concealer feels like it is getting low, but I gotta give it some credit for being a drug store product.  I bought it during the Spring semester, so it has lasted quite a while.  TheBalm BalmShelter TM, which I bought last summer, is almost at the end of its days. 

makeup 2.JPG

I've used my Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting a lot this summer as well, and that is what remains of it.  The nub is what remains of my Sephora Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude.  I need to replace it ASAP!!  Although no where near finished, I have made a small dent in my Buxom lip gloss in April that came in a 500 point perk.

makeup 3.JPG

Another item that I need to replace ASAP: Victoria's Secret Pro Lip Scrub and Balm.  It has helped my lips out a lot since I bought it sometime in February.

katie1724

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

You know, I really should keep better track, because I'm not sure! It seems like I go through them quickly, but it has to be a few months (at least) -- maybe 4? 5? It could be longer, but I use it daily for touch-ups, so I'm thinking it can't last too much longer than that. :smileyhappy:

miabt

Re: Finished Products and Hitting Pan

I just finished off my Boscia Black Mask, which I will most certainly be repurchasing! 

Boscia - Luminizing Black Mask

Also my Brazilian Peel Brazilian Peel Clear, which I purchased after receiving as a sample in once of my older orders.  Super pricey , but I love it!

- samples

I'm also on my 3rd bottle of the Sephora Makeup Remover.  I go through about a bottle a month...

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Love seeing all of your favs :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 232 replies
  • 394 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa