BlushHoarder

Feel like I should be buying something else.

As the VIB 20% comes to a close, I can't help but feel like I need to buy something else. But as many of you know, I don't need anything else. I expect about eight boxes to show up in the next few days and I did stop into my local store a few times also. I guess I feel like how it feels to break up with that boyfriend you have outgrown. You don't want to be with him anymore, you have had your experience and are ready to move on... but you are afraid about what you might miss out on and what you may regret tomorrow once you cut those ties....

Too dramatic???

Yeah, I have a Sephora problem.

thechicgeek

Re: Feel like I should be buying something else.

Omg, I'm so glad someone put exactly what I was feeling into words. smh.

starletta8

See, that's normally me.

But this time, I was pretty good. Don't worry, I still bought a decent amount- but it was mostly things that I planned out.  I think I've hit a point where I'm content with my makeup collection for awhile.

This is uncharted territory for me.  I'll still pick some things up, but that urge to keep buying is totally gone.

jxw200

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

lucky you. :smileyhappy: i probably have enough of everything for the rest of my life, but i still want more :smileyhappy: 

AznAngelLiz

I saw this picture the other day and was thinking how it totally fits me. I need to be better about buying too much 

image.jpg

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I'm there.  I'm going to get a *few* things at Ulta when we get the employee appreciation sale this weekend, but that's mostly hair stuff that I'm really needing since I've decided to go white blonde.  I got all the stuff I really thought I wanted/needed so I'm feeling pretty content.  The only things I know I'm buying make up wise will be Naked 3, Sugarpill Sparkle Baby if it ever releases, and maybe a couple UD lippys.  But I feel like I have enough to be thoroughly satisfied for quite some time.

kso1225

Same here! I said I was done but the Super Stars set came back in stock and I picked it up because I love the Stila eyeliner and NARS lipstick in it. Now I'm regretting not getting the Ambient lighting powder in Diffused light. I got Dim light because I thought Diffused light was too sparkly when I checked it out a long time ago, and yesterday, and yet here I am wanting it again. It was also in stock again earlier today. Deep down inside I know I'm crazy because not only do I have dim light but I also bought guerlain meteorites, which seem to give a similar glow. I will probably stay up until 3am EST refreshing the page to see if it comes back in stock. If it makes you feel any better, you aren't the only one with a Sephora problem :-)

shortstuff07

I know how you feel with the Ambient lighting powders.  I have Ethereal, picked up the palette during Beauty Fall's 10% off, and had to have Mood during the initial part of the sale.  Then I figured out that Diffused helped conceal redness, and had to have it too.  I snagged it early this morning.  Now I feel justified.  

sugarluvv

I think I should purchase the vice2 palette before the sale is over.  The only thing holding me back is I havent even touched my vice 1 lol.  

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Vice 2 > Vice 1

JenJenz

Not at all, I feel the exact same way! I'm getting all anxious feeling as the day comes to an end, lol! :smileyhappy: 

AznAngelLiz

Lol. For me it's not like that at all. It's like buying scratch off lottery tickets, you didn't win anything the first 20 tickets but you keep buying more because the next one might be it. Lol. Like "if I order one more thing, it might turn out to be my holy grail product". 

I was actually thinking the same thing earlier because I still have some gift cards I didn't use...but I decided to save them for the $20 off $50 deal in December...or maybe for when the Naked 3 palette come out :smileywink:

sp2001

oh my god. I just went into the store to spend a gift card and didn't realize I didn't use it until just now that I read your post. This is my 4TH TIME doing this. I am seriously starting to suspect my subconscious of being a Sephoraholic who wants to keep that gift card in order to have an excuse to keep going back. Ugh.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 21 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • jxw200
    • thechicgeek
    • kso1225
    • starletta8
    • AznAngelLiz
    • BlushHoarder