Everyday Go-To Look

Hi guys! 

I was just thinking about my weekly rotation and how i never have the time for makeup in the morning before work... and I've really never gotten into the habit of wearing makeup before work or school. So then i was thinking, if i come up with a signature go-to look that's fast and easy, maybe i will be more likely to put on makeup in the morning?? 

What are your thoughts? What's your quick morning look for those days you don't have time but want a little product on your face? 

Re: Everyday Go-To Look

So glad to know I'm not the only lazy morning gal! :smileyhappy: If nothing else, I like to apply Hourglass primer, mascara Fresh Sugar Rose (seems to be a popular pick for us rushed ladies!) and a dab of Stila Convertible Color blush. If my skin is really looking dull but I'm still short on time, I'll just do my BB cream, mascara, blush and lip balm. If I'm blessed with more time, I do primer, BB cream, UD Primer Potion, a swipe of neutral shadow, mascara, blush, lip balm and MUFE HD Microfinish Powder - it all takes me about 10 mins. Eyeliner, one of my fave things to wear, is sadly only added when I'm really on my game that day :smileywink:.

phew, i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't have time! lol. 

thanks for all your input! maybe one of these days i'll figure out what works quickly for me in the mornings... usually i don't even have five minutes! Lol

For a quick makeup look I usually reach for cream shadow, color stick (for lips and cheeks) and sunscreen!

My go to look usually consists of:

sunscreen

tinted moisturizer

concealer as needed

cream blush

setting powder

eyeshadows (Naked and Naked2 palettes usually)

Mascara (sometimes eyeliner too)

lip gloss with SPF

(0) Hearts

awesome suggestions sephoramusthave & waterbaby... I think I've discovered that I'm just SLOW when it comes to applying makeup. it feels like it takes me 5 minutes just to apply 1 or 2 things when you guys can apply so much more! 

i dunno if that is actually true, but it feels like it. HMMM i should time myself!

My slap dash and out the door consists of:

BB cream, mascara and lipstick. If I have up to 10 minutes, I can add liner, concealer if necessary, blush and bronzer and one color of eyeshadow. If I have 15 minutes, I can do the 3 shadow color with all the blending, but if I rush that step it looks zebra-esque. lol

I've been doing a LOT better at having more of a put together look rather than my usual "grab and dash" before I run to the bus!

I've made much more of an effort for face makeup and concealer which I cannot leave the