heartsmyface

Drunken makeup application!

Sooooo, had a few too many drinks at dinner earlier. Came home chatted with my beloved fellow makeup junkies for a bit. Then I put on makeup. Drunk. Sobered up. Laughed at myself because omg what the what!!!!! I love kat Von ds makeup removing wipes!  All harm erased in a couple seconds! Does anyone else just randomly decide to apply makeup right before bed? Seriously, I put it on just to look horrific and took it off all in the same 30 minutes! 

1SultrySCENTNut

Re: Drunken makeup application!

(0) Hearts

This is not make up,but it WAS HORRIBLE ! I have naturally Black Hair.I always use my cheater boards and put streaks of Purple and/or streaks of Deep Red. Well, ONE horrible Saturday,we had gone out to eat and came straight home at 7 pm instead of playing pool, going to friends, hitting a night club, or a movie. Well, I had 4 "PERFECT MARGARITAS" at Applebees ( Perfect Margaritas come in a shaker with a martini glass,each shaker fills up 3 full glasses ) I had some extra purple and bleach, and decided to streak it without foils and my cheater boards. I woke up the next day with EASTER EGG FLOURESCENT PINK HAIR and it was not in streaks or subtle stripes,it was ,for the most part, my entire head! So, I would not fry my hair, I had to live this way for 3 weeks, yes - live with Easter Egg Pink Hair! Now that was one lesson I learned...when bored and not sober, STAY OUT of the excess product closet ! LOL  ( I can laugh at this now, but at the time every window, mirror, or anything that showed my image was a horror and made me bawl like a baby )

This is one of the most important lessons everyone needs to be for warned about if you ever get any crazy ideas! 

AlisG

Haha this thread makes me want to go drink, attempt to put on makeup, and then take a picture to laugh at later. :smileyvery-happy:

knuevekm

Better yet can you imagine how much fun it would be to get a few friends together, drink, then put makeup on as a group! haha

AlwaysGlamorous

Well I can tell you it's quite fun :smileywink: I graduated college about 3 years ago this May so I don't do this anymore but it used to be a weekly ritual for my BFFs and I to get ready with a cocktail or three while prepping for Friday night festivities. You just have to make sure you do all the hard stuff before the third one or else applying false lashes will be harder than taking a calculus final blindfolded. 

AlisG

You're right! That would be freaking HILARIOUS. Nah. Don't do the hard stuff first, it's more fun and you'll be more confident when you're already 3 cocktails in :smileywink:

AlwaysGlamorous

I genuinely appreciate the encouragement :smileywink: 

knuevekm

Plus if you put the falsies on too high you can claim you got eyebrow extensions...it's totally in! :smileywink:

AlwaysGlamorous

LOLLLLL @ "eyebrow extensions" I. Die. But thats literally where the falsies would end up! Like right by my eyebrows and I'd be like "Huhhh???" and try again...with the same result lol 

AlisG

Everything is in if you work it with confidence! :smileywink: Liquid confidence!

fatimamummy

(0) Hearts

Telling you the truth, I did it a few time,,,,Watching makeup tutorial late night and got an urge to practice them right away,,,,and believe me I was never drunk but the result would never have been any better than yours :smileyvery-happy:

......Thankfully hubby was not awake during any of these adventurous moments.

consolvo

I have never done that, but I applaud you coming to tell us about it! :smileyhappy:

weeeeweeeeeee

Jenna Marbles can help. or not....

TheBronzeGodess

(0) Hearts

That was hilarious

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Ha, love that! 

GBean28

(0) Hearts

Hilarious! 

sparklekai

(0) Hearts

i love jenna marbles!  makes me laugh every time!

rjamlt

(0) Hearts

That made me giggle! :smileyhappy: 

Urbie

(0) Hearts

hahahha I love this video!

mdelrosario91

Haha I haven't done my makeup yet like that! But have you tried filling in your eyebrows when you're in a rush and you're super sleepy? It's such a struggle.. happens to me all the time. If I'm not careful, my eyebrows become straight :smileyvery-happy:

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

i remember getting the abh eyebrow stencil kit when I was a super beginner. I filled my brows on sooooooo dark and used the large brow stencil! Lol! I looked like I wax going for a Brooke Shields thing! But not as pretty!  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 79 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • malday
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • consolvo
    • GBean28
    • chelssss