katief241981

Dream Makeup Space

So, as I was staring at my rather large rolling train case that is already pretty much full I got to dreaming about a makeup space.  And since I was bored I started searching the net.  I found this picture and literally I think my heart stopped. GORG! I wanted to hear or see what your dream makeup space/room/counter would look like.  I am adding this to my list of "Things to make happen when I win the lottery". Guess I better start buying tickets :smileywink:  1.jpg

mberteig

Re: Dream Makeup Space

Lots of great ideas!  I'm working on designing my vanity space and am filing this away for future reference...

katief241981

@ kssweatheart: "heaven's waiting room".   Haha, love it!

katief241981

I am definitely into the mirrored look lately. I especially love it with soft, plush accents to soften the look. Like that giant comfy heart topped chair!  Wowza.  love it!

katief241981

OMG lilatov! Dita Von Teese's vanity is AH-Mazing!  I want it!!

lilahtov

right?!?! Google her bedroom. I just want to be adopted and learn her ways. :smileytongue:

melde

I really want a mirrored vanity. I've been keeping my eye out for the perfect one. :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

upload_2251974462389266071.jpg
I couldn't find the perfect picture, but this would have to go in there

lilahtov

ugh, I've always wanted to live in Dita von Teese's gorgeous home, it looks like it is from a different era. Her vanity looks so elegant, comfortable and luxurious. A girl can dream!!

Dita-Von-Teese-mirrored-vanity-InStyle.jpg

mimibel

I see some little mirrored chests from time to time at TJMaxx, very tempting. I'm looking forward to her beauty book coming out and hoping for some photos of her accessories. She has lovely vanity accessories as well, of course! 

kssweetheart

Oh katief241981 - Oh My Stars! If this isn't Heaven, it must be Heavens Waiting Room or something. Loooove it. Except my chair would be pink. :smileyhappy:

Candy357

Man I don't even have one! hahahahahaha

I just wish for anything?? lol

txmommyofboys

I am pretty content with my vanity/makeup area. I LOVE ikea! vanity.jpg

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Very nice!  Mine is similar and from Ikea too. :smileywink:  Drawers only on one side though.  Had it for years now.

txmommyofboys

I started with just one side....then became an addict. lol!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Nice!  I only have one side to mine lol.  I do plan on getting a custom desk and drawers one day from reclaimed wood.  I'll get it done so I can organize all my stuff better lol

roxystar4

love your set up! 

txmommyofboys

I got the blush!! WOOHOO! Totally different thread/email, but oh well, lol! :smileyvery-happy:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

OK... Am I the only one who finds the idea of storing makeup in something white horrifying? Doesn't that seem like your just asking for trouble?

DTalksAll

Nope. It's easy to wipe down & keep clean. Same as cars... black shows everything, white easy to clean. 

I don't like using makeup removing wipes on my face (I find them to be too harsh), so I use them to clean up my vanity :smileytongue: 

reflectsgold

Yup agree with everything posted. same with towels and bed linen. So i can bleach the heck out of it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 91 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • killahbabe
    • reflectsgold
    • spoiledbrat