katief241981

Dream Makeup Space

So, as I was staring at my rather large rolling train case that is already pretty much full I got to dreaming about a makeup space.  And since I was bored I started searching the net.  I found this picture and literally I think my heart stopped. GORG! I wanted to hear or see what your dream makeup space/room/counter would look like.  I am adding this to my list of "Things to make happen when I win the lottery". Guess I better start buying tickets :smileywink:  1.jpg

mimibel

Re: Dream Makeup Space

(0) Hearts

I also love all white bed linen. Like sleeping in a cloud. 

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I have even worse luck with what stuff that goes through my washing machine! I dunno how but even if it doesn't go in with a stain it comes out with one. :smileysurprised: I will stick to my dark colors, easier at least for me! :smileyvery-happy:

txmommyofboys

(0) Hearts

I totally agree....white is the way to go! 

warriorwitch

Doesn't work that way for me. I got a white bedroom set handed down from my grandma and its always looks dirty, drives me crazy. So I am gonna paint it obnoxious colors. :smileyvery-happy:

kalex

upload_5946470325375819643.jpg 

This is what I want.  The husband said, "no".  (In all fairness to him, our room isn't big enough and it would've required getting rid of the dresser that holds half his clothes.)

mimibel

(0) Hearts

I love this too. Do you know where they are sold? I just saw the pix, reposted On the web on we heart it...

mishanyc

(0) Hearts

It's the Hampton Vanity from pbteen (Pottery Barn Teen).  You can customize it because it's sold in pieces.  I didn't get it but looked into it once my collection started to grow.  It really is beautiful.

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

Oh, I like this! I like that the drawers are hidden by the doors and you can keep a variety of things hidden.

katief241981

I love this too, as a space in the walk in closet.   ahhhhh, i'm really dreaming now :smileyhappy:

1.jpg

roxystar4

katief241981, you posted the picture I was dreaming of (although I would not have carpet in my dream room) and there would probably be a lot of stuff on the counter LOL

AznAngelLiz

1de376698bdd.jpg

I'm swooning over this room. Although hubby wouldn't like all that white...oh well, a girl can dream

kittichick

(0) Hearts

THAT. Is PERFECT.

Plenty of space, plenty of storage, and just beautiful. But not in that Editorial, Only in Pictures, kind of way.

Yes, please!

DTalksAll

Yes this is what I want. It's separate from the bathroom, so no need to worry about moisture/humidity. 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

I love this one too :smileyhappy:

kalex

(0) Hearts

Yup, I'll take that as my bathroom and dressing room any day.

katief241981

(0) Hearts

Yes y'all are right. The one I posted definitely does not have any storage. But I figure if I am having it built (still, all in my dreams), then I will somehow get storage built in to it!!

glossyguru

Lol I can picture exactly where the drawers would fit in on yours and everything. Gosh it's so pretty

glossyguru

image.jpg

I think that this vanity is absolutely gorgeous, but also an absolute fantasy "never going to happen" type of thing. And it might be a bit small on storage spade too... :smileysad:

kittichick

SO pretty, but nowhere near enough storage.

spoiledbrat

many of these are beautiful, but lack storage - i use an antique apothecary chest and i love it - it has 27 drawers and a boat load of charm

the one above does not look like it has any storage but it is beautiful

danny - those cubes on casters are very easy to build - you can also use a piano hinge on one side so the top flips open and you can store hair appliances in there! - if you can sew a straight stitch you can make a custom cover for it and the top - if i can do it, you can do it!

love the Craftsman chest, but i would need at least 2. :smileysad:

warriorwitch

Lucky, now I want two of something I didn't even know existed. One for makeup and one for actual apothecary stuff.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 91 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • mberteig
    • killahbabe
    • reflectsgold
    • spoiledbrat