Missie772

Does anyone else have weird dreams about makeup?

Hello my beautiful people!

Am I the only one who is so obsessed with makeup and beauty that I have dreams about it? I hope not! I mean we are all really into makeup that we not only shop for it, we go on forums to talk about it as well! I am sure some of us have had makeup related dreams before!

Last night I had the craziest dream about my beloved Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm! It is just the prettiest packaging. Well apparently in my dream, not only was it pretty, but it was delicious as well! I was a bakery chef and I was baking the lip balm as little tarts in the oven and topping it with whip cream and strawberries and dusted it in 24 karat gold leaf paper as well!!! And I served the tarts it to guests who all loved it. What? Who would eat my lip balm??? And it must be a very expensive tart because that little sucker is $27 just for the Creme de Rose...

Has anyone had weird dreams about makeup and beauty that they would like to share?

MsStacey1990

Re: Does anyone else have weird dreams about makeup?

I had another dream last night, that i was out shopping and ran into this lady and she was telling me she loved the way i did my makeup and if i could do hers. So suddenly dream changed and i was contouring her face and all that! then whenver i was done with everything she was so excited and telling everyone that i did her makeup .. I was just standing there giggling LOL.. 

Missie772

That is awesome!

IttyxBittyxMe

No, but apparently I made my boyfriend have one last night. He hates shopping but for White Day yesterday it was his turn to get me a gift so he willingly went into Sephora with me. He woke up this morning and told me he had a dream about a makeup sales person, Sephora, some kind of big city, makeup artists, a romance, and the whole nine yards. I found it hilarious. 

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Maybe that is a hint to himself that he needs to take you to a big city for a great date- a makeover, shopping spree at Sephora, and then a romantic dinner!

IttyxBittyxMe

I love the way you think. 

AlwaysGlamorous

I recently started watching the Walking Dead and binged watched the first three seasons on Netflix in less than two weeks. Since then, I've consistently had zombie dreams and one of the reoccurring zombie dreams I have is where I'm in a small town but they have an untouched Sephora store so I obviously decide that this is where I will now live. After I cover the windows, I start my "haul". My first stop is always skincare and then I move on to makeup. Although the zombie aspect is scary sometimes, the looting of a Sephora store after an apocalypse is so much fun to dream about!  

Missie772

An untouched Sephora store? Move on over, I am going to live in there with you!!!

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

Fine by me! The more the merrier when fighting off zombies! We can give eachother makeovers too :smileywink:

evie25202

I have to admit I've had the same dream. We can all have the prettiest faces in the Post-Apocalyptic world :-)

RavenActress2

One time I dreamt I was swimming in a pool of clear lip balm and sunglasses made of blush and swimsuits made of foundation......god it was strange

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Interesting.... I bet swimming in a pool of clear lip balm would be a pain to get off in real life.

I think that dream means you need to buy more lip balm, blush, and foundation! :smileyvery-happy:

kellsmuneoka

I had a dream I could go into any store and they'd let me take home everything I wanted! I just had a bag and filled all of it up with makeup and clothes, but then I'd wake up :smileysad:

Dean-CryingShakesHead.gif

LaiceeB18

(0) Hearts

This should be a thing...

(and bringing back dean!!! I love jensen)

Urbie

The other day I had a dream about BT!  Just that I was on here, and scrolling through posts...pretty boring.  And then I woke up and went, ooooohkay, time to back away from the computer for a while!

Missie772

Hahaha... that is awesome. It just like normal huh?

Urbie

(0) Hearts

Yup, it was a really normal/mundane dream!  Guess I spend too much time here, since I always dream about things that I watched or read a lot during the day- I can't binge watch scary or emotional TV because it gives me trippy dreams!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@leolion- Ooops I meant a while instead of whole.

beautylovingirl

@leolion- You took the words right out my mouth on that one. I look at it on the computer for a whole to and then go to bed thinking about how happy I'll be when it gets to my door step.:smileywink:

leolion

I don't really have dreams about it, but  I usually look at it on the computer for awhile before I go to sleep.  Then when I actually go to bed, I think about it and it's great because it clears my head of anything that would cause anxiety. I think I get to sleep faster because I am thinking happy and relaxing thoughts.  I would like to dream about makeup, but I don't want to have bad dreams like some of the people below whose stashes are in danger in the dreams :smileysad:

Missie772

I should try that! Happy and relaxing thoughts. I usually go to bed thinking about my to do list and that usually leads me to think about my in search of list as well and that is probably why I dream about limited edition items!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • Missie772
    • Urbie