Missie772

Does anyone else have weird dreams about makeup?

Hello my beautiful people!

Am I the only one who is so obsessed with makeup and beauty that I have dreams about it? I hope not! I mean we are all really into makeup that we not only shop for it, we go on forums to talk about it as well! I am sure some of us have had makeup related dreams before!

Last night I had the craziest dream about my beloved Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm! It is just the prettiest packaging. Well apparently in my dream, not only was it pretty, but it was delicious as well! I was a bakery chef and I was baking the lip balm as little tarts in the oven and topping it with whip cream and strawberries and dusted it in 24 karat gold leaf paper as well!!! And I served the tarts it to guests who all loved it. What? Who would eat my lip balm??? And it must be a very expensive tart because that little sucker is $27 just for the Creme de Rose...

Has anyone had weird dreams about makeup and beauty that they would like to share?

SailorStacy

Re: Does anyone else have weird dreams about makeup?

I dreamed about a job interview that I did not get because my makeup was made up to look like Marilyn Manson, white contact and all.  Does that count? :/

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Whoa! That does count! You mean even in your dreams the Marilyn Manson look won't get you a job? Lol.

btmod2

That is a frightening dream, StailorStacy!

Best,
Ty
m3rma1d

I might have had a dream about the Urban Decay Electric Palette. 

Allegedly.

I thank you in advance not to tell anyone.

:smileywink:

Missie772

I wrote this on the Naked3 thread last year but I had a dream about the Naked3 as well- I was shopping in my local Sephora store (one of the girls that work there was even in the dream!) and there were 3 Naked3 palettes left and I wanted 1 for myself and 2 for my sisters and this woman took one out of the basket. And I beat her up over the palette!! In all actuality, I would have just given it to her and ordered it online to get a promo code... totally not like me at all!

I think there is something with Urban Decay with us all dreaming about their palettes!

jozkid

This sounds somewhat scandalous....

aviscardi

bahahahah

roxystar4

I have weird makeup dreams too! I have dreams where things in my collection get ruined. Or dreams about finding items that Ive been searching for (it's a tease when I wake up). Sometimes I dream about BT too

Missie772

Oh man! I would be bummed if I dreamt that I found an item that I have been searching for and it was just a dream!

I haven't had any dreams about BT yet... YET...

btmod2

I have totally had dreams where my collection gets ruined, roxystar4! When I wake up, I always go to my big makeup train case to make sure everything is still intact!

Best,
Ty
Missie772

That would be scary to have a dream where my entire collection is ruined! If that happened in real life I don't know what I would do!

MsStacey1990

I had a dream last night with makeup, I was out buying all the stuff that ive been wanting and couldnt hold it all! i was so excited .. lol. but i woke up im like T_T noooo was just a dreaaam Dx 

Missie772

(0) Hearts

NOOO!!! It was just a dream though... :smileysad: Too bad it wasn't real!!!

btmod2

That reminds me of my trips to Sephora when I haven't found a basket yet and I am struggling to carry everything in my hands! :smileywink:

Best,
Ty
aviscardi

thinking about reorganizing, what i can sell to buy a blush and justify it, how many orders i have coming, ouh got an idea of what makeup to wear in the morning, remember to get the flash sale at 11am, sell more stuff buy more stuff  LOL

Missie772

(0) Hearts

That doesn't sound like a dream- this is what I think about regularly!

btmod2

Hi Missie772,

I have dreams about makeup from time to time. My dreams usually revolve around some sort of limited edition item that I am scrambling around trying to find. In some of the dreams, I am never able to obtain the item, and in some dreams, I am lucky enough to find it before it is discontinued. They are always stressful dreams!

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
Missie772

(0) Hearts

I hate dreams about limited editions... I usually only dream about the ones I didn't get my hands on!

My last limited edition dream was about the Guerlain Cruel Gardenia. I had it in my hands and I decided not to get it and I have been kicking myself ever since!! But in my dreams, I was gifted it by a fairy godmother (apparently I have been watching too much Cinderella) and I was so excited about it. It took me a minute after I woke up that it was just a dream!

Photo credit: ommorphiabeautybar

knadala

YES!!!

I have dreamed about organizing my makeup, shopping for makeup, and applying it. I have had dreams where I just dream about products floating around LOL.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Yes! Glad I am not the only one!

Makeupinfinity

A few nights ago I must have had a really good make up dream.

The next morning my husband told me how I was mumbling in my sleep.

Something about lipsticks and how I wanted the pink one but they were only going to give me the reds for free.

hahahah.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • aviscardi
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • Missie772