Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss Smiley Happy One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Hi🙂

I've been lurking on this thread for a while and decided to register.

i am newly addicted to Diptyque and my case is already hopeless lol

here to join in on the candle love.

(0) Hearts

welcome!!!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

A nice bonus from Space NK:

SpaceNK_021417.png

I find 34 Blvd St Germain to be a nice complex chypre. While I don't need a full bottle, I am excited to have a travel spray! Space NK has the Rosa Mundi candle as well as most of the holiday sets among other things.

=============================

I don't remember seeing it here- if you have a Diptyque direct account and have made a purchase from them, you get a birthday month gift, no purchase necessary. Caveat: you have to visit a Diptyque boutique to redeem it. (I wonder if you could place a phone order and request the bday gift..?) I visited a store, and could choose among several different travel sprays and mini ($32) candles.

I placed a phone order with a diptyque boutique and the sales associate sent my birthday candle.

(0) Hearts

I received a Diptyque scented oval as a gift, can anyone tell me how I can use this? I know its for drawers but everything is hung in my closet Smiley Sad 

my SA told me that a lot of people use it for their car scent..like they hang it on their rearview mirror!

(0) Hearts

I tried this and it fell off.  The swinging motion didn't work too well.  Plus you must be careful.  If it gets too warm in the car the wax will melt.

(0) Hearts

I heard that the boutiques carry a feu de bois room spray. Can someone confirm this or tell me where these boutiques are located? Thx!!!

Rosamundi: domino paper + small candle + gwp.

The print is manually painted. It is beautiful. I promptly framed it. The SA I ordered from sprayed the gwp pouch with Eau Dominote. It is very close to Eau Rose, if a bit fresher and greener. 

20170120_121501.jpg

Wow!  This is so exquisitely beautiful!  Enjoy! @TriesToBoClassy

What an incredibly beautiful print!

Wow, that is one gorgeous print, @TriesToBoClassy! I'm sure it's even more beautiful in person. Smiley Happy

What's that little cardboard thingy next to the candle? Is that a matching matchbox?? ::swoon::

@narsnarsnars it is! It's too pretty to use 😄

@TriesToBoClassy:  Ahhh!! You did end up getting the domino!!  I'm so glad to hear that you're pleased with it!  And I am super-envious that you received a sample of Opone -- I've been obsessed with this scent after sniffing it at a Diptyque boutique, but I've been trying to find samples of it before committing to a full-size.  Enjoy your new Diptyque goodies!  Smiley Happy

@MlleCC it is gorgeous! I am glad we had that exchange early on so that i ended up purchasing it. I became similarly enamored with Kimonanthe. I requested a sample of that to the Diptyque boutique SA who took my order, and she also included Opone. I am excited to try it!

That print is sooo gorgeous! 😭

😍😍😍

(0) Hearts

@NarNarNars Hi! Do you know if all Nordstroms are getting that GWP? My SA at Yorkdale doesn't have the pouch Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Hi @merriboo! From my experience, in-store GWPs tend to vary quite a bit. Some SAs are more willing to up their GWP games to boost their sales, or they are simply able to give more goodies because of their status (e.g. brand ambassador, which my SA is). HTH!