Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

omg the candle is gorgeous!! a must have!!!

Has anyone burned the red holiday candle, Epices et Delices?  I ordered it the other day and then had a chance to smell it in person.  To me it smelled nothing like gingerbread or honey.  Was hoping it will be different warm but hoped someone who has tried it could weigh in!

I purchased the three piece set this year.  Love the blue and green candles, but I'm not crazy about the red.  

I agree that it does not smell like gingerbread.  I think that I  do get a bit of the honey note, but I can't pick out the others.  Possibly cardamom?  There's supposed to be star anise, but I don't think I'm getting that either...  

I think I'll burn mine today.  If I have any other thoughts I'll post again.  I have to admit this type of scent isn't necessarily one I would gravitate toward, so I haven't used this candle much.

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the birdie Carrousel Curiosity Metal Candleholder?  

i just googled this and not i need it. lol.

I would suggest calling Allison at the Beverly Hills Diptyque store, she might be able to help you!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much!!   Do you know how I could get intouch with Allison? As I m based in Hong Kong 

much appreciated!!

DIPTYQUE DIRECT:

Free shipping with $75 purchase

USE CODE: CHEER with $100 purchase

Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 10.05.18 AM.png

Ooh a gardenia candle, I love that one...

Diptyque direct:

Diptyque_1121.png

Note: you may consider ordering from a boutique. They usually have the same deals as the website but are more flexible on switching around GWPs (i.e. you might be able to get a different 10ml vial), and can add on extra samples if you are interested in testing other fragrances or body products.

Did anyone get the holiday candle trio? I am thinking to get the 190 g - Épices et Délices(Red one). Any thoughts on that?

I am also wondering if the Le Roi Sapin (Green one) is similar to last year Sapin? In that case I might need a back up of this one, as I finished my last year Sapin.

Thanks 🙂

@dioradict Last year's more Sapin has more citrus; Roi is pine with patchouli. You can really smell a differ nice between the two even though they are both pine. 

The red one from this year is my favourite 🙂 it's cozy. More like Diptyque'/ Vanille type scents. 

Thanks @lachaton🙂

I think I have decided on the Advent Calendar and the set of small holiday candles. Perhaps my SA will let me peek in and see which one comes in the calendar and I can get the other two separately. I'm excited for my first Diptyque purchase!!!

I received a 20% off coupon from Spring, and while browsing around the app, well, this happened:

image.jpeg

So, if saving on a splurge outweighs a promo, buy your Diptyque from the Spring app, and if you need a referral feel free to PM me.

I received my 3 holiday candles from nordstrom today. Unfortunately, the glass from act 2 (red) was shattered and when I opened it glass fell every where. Called up nordstrom and they are shipping me a replacement. This is the first time I have ever received a broken candle. 

Wow at least they can send replacements. Last year I bought the MAC gold highlighter and it showed up broken and they were out of stock so I couldn't get it. An CS beauty rep with Nordstrom told me that their warehouse was actually not that careful and sometimes with limited edition items it's better to buy in store, if possible. But their CS is great and I'm glad they sent a replacement.

Wow that's awful! Sorry to hear that; Hope no one got hurt, @heybritt88. Just out of curiosity, did you order the bigger jar, or the 3-pc set? Now that you have them all, what's your favorite? 

I ordered the larger 190g candles. I think my favorite is the Act 3 Sapin but i love pine and balsam scented candles. Act 2 was my least favorite. 

Aww, I was most excited about the red one with the gingerbread cookie scent. Thanks for the feedback, @heybritt88!

It is still a really great scent!

1 Reply
testing