Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

I love getting the holiday rollerball set, which is esssntially $23/scent, great way to test a variety for a reasonable price. As much as I adore Diptyque scents, much like JM, they fade quickly on me. 😞

@LCResz where is the holiday roller set? I don't see it on Nordstrom..is it Diptyque only?

@LCResz@AnneMCC @PaletteAddict99 This is really weird. I am absolutely positive that I saw the holiday roller set on Nordstrom's site a few days ago.

It was I think a day before the lovely @NarNarNars posted the lovely pics below of the Holiday collection. I was on Nordstrom's site looking at all the new Diptyque items, and some of the Holiday items were there, including the roller set.

Hope it returns for all of our sakes!! 🙂

@poohblueberry@AnneMCC@PaletteAddict99@LCResz Could this be it? 

http://shop DOT nordstrom.com/s/diptyque-eau-de-parfum-discovery-set-limited-edition/4488908

Think they made it a set of sprays instead of rollers this year. I'm sure it's coming back in no time. 🙂

@NarNarNars @PaletteAddict99 @AnneMCC @LCResz 

Yep! This was the set that I saw when I sorted the Diptyque items by "Newest". Now that it's OOS, it doesn't show up in the Diptyque search.

Thank you @NarNarNars for the link! BTW, I didn't pay close attention when I first saw them, so I thought they were rollers. Thanks for letting us know they're sprays and that they'll be coming back!! Heart

Thank you very much for the link!!! @NarNarNars I hope they come back soon and I'm glad to here that they are sprays! And thank you @poohblueberry for the direction as well 🙂

@PaletteAddict99 You're very welcome, my sweets!! ❤️

The holiday discovery set is currently available through Luckyscent, but should be at Nordstroms and the Diptyque website in early November. Last year's set included:
Tam Dao Eau de Parfum
Philosykos Eau de Parfum
Eau Duelle Eau de Parfum
Do Son Eau de Parfum
L’Ombre dans l’Eau Eau de Parfum

This year's set includes:

L'Hombre Dans L'Eau
Do Son
Philosykos
Tam Dao
Oud Palao

Thank you for the info! @LCResz

I want the rollerball set too 🙂 Love to know where it is as well

Ok this is an atypical request, but is there anyone with a bottle of Eau Duelle EDP that would want to do a swap for a few mls/sample/atomizer of Eau Duelle for something?

I was all set to buy the edp using the Space NK offer and now SpaceNK is sold out of the EDP. I have a feeling the EDP just won't cut it for me so now I really want some Eau Duelle edp to play with for a bit before I buy.

So if there is anyone out there open to a fragrance swap, or actually I have tons to swap besides fragrance please message me, thanks 🙂

I received some info on the holiday collection, so here are the pics! Though I'm not too crazy about how Diptyque seems to recycle the holiday scents year after year, at least the presentation is gorgeous. I'm eyeing on the 12 pc candle set, and maybe the red holiday candle. Sorry the captions are super tiny! 

noname.png

noname-2.png

noname-3.png

noname-4.png

noname-5.png

noname-6.png

noname-7.png

noname-8.png

My SA at Nordstrom told me that she's going to have a GWP (assorted candles and 10ml perfume sprays) to accompany the holiday collection launch. I'll share the pics of the GWP once I receive them from her!  If sharing this information is not okay, please let me know- otherwise, FYI, I don't receive any commissions or any other forms of material gains for referrals! 🙂

Please keep me posted on your SA's holiday deals. I am in need of a Diptyque perfume and possibly some other goodies depending on what the buy-in amount is. Thanks!

@blondesluv2shop sure, happy to help! 🙂 

TY @narsnarsnars, yes please share! I love a good promo! Glad you have a great sa! 🙂

Sure thing, @luvgloss13! 😄

TY doll! 🙂 @narsnarsnars

@NarNarNars thank you for the info. That 1.5kg Baies candle looks gorgeous! I am probably going to get the 12pc candle set since about half the minis are different from last year's 10pc set.

I wonder how much the 3 holiday scents differ from last year's. I just purchased last year's set from Hautelook so i might wait hoping that they will have the new set on Hautelook at some point 😛

@NarNarNars @Libellules @dioradict thank you for sharing with me! Ok then i will definitely go sniff them.. 😄 I am interested in all three. The names are great this year! Straight out of a storybook, along with the decor theme.  'Un Encens Etoile' sounds especially pretty. I hope it has a lot of wood and just a touch of vanilla.

Tell me about it @TriesToBoClassy! Looking at the packaging and descriptions online yesterday totally put me in the mood to go see the Nutcracker this year 😄

@TriesToBoClassy I'm also eyeing on the 12 pc set! I know, that gigantic bais is beautiful- though I don't think I can commit to literally a bucket full of the same scent. hehe. I'm sure Hautelook will have a diptyque sale with the LE candles, probably way past the holiday season. I also picked up the 3pc set at $50, and I'll probably start burning them soon.

To add on top of the info that @dioradict posted below (thank you!), I knew for sure there was some kind of a "spices" candle, and sure enough, it was from 2014- épice was cinnamon and plum. Last year was sapin (pine), liquidambar (amber) and oliban (incence), so things are getting recycled with a twist. Anything catching your interest?

9 Replies
testing