Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Yes to both! I was thinking about getting an oil, but they all sound so luxurious and beautiful! Choices!

I am overwhelmed with choices, I am going to dinner and shopping soon, so I will sniff and play! lol. 

@sabrinas wow that sounds like a great combo. I gotta up my candle game with these combinations!

if anyone wants to trade mini candles I have a couple of the Le Redoute but it's a little too potpourri ish for me. I'm intersted in Baies, Roses, Feu de Bois Figuier etc 🙂 let me know!!

@shirleylin88, you can have my roses, not a fan of that one. I like the earthy scents. 🙂

oh yay! I will PM you 🙂

Any recommendations for candles for the fall/winter?

I am currently considering Ambre and pomander. Any other suggestions?

Benjoin is my favorite!  Yummy!  It's vanilla/caramel, woods, and a touch of patchouli.  It's perfectly blended so it isn't too sweet or too earthy.  The patchouli is subtle as I tend to not like patchouli.

I second Vanille but actually the Le Redoute candle from the GWP is very nice as well. 

I love the Le Radoute, I swapped a member for one, she said it smelled like a Man at Christmas. I love earthy scents!  I got one in the space nk gift too. 🙂

Haha I was just going to say Vanille and noisette (hazelnut) as well and luvgloss was a few minutes quicker. 

A popular pick for the winter (unless you want to go for the holiday LE candles that are usually pine-, incense- or amber-scented) is feu de bois. Personally not my cup of tea, but people do love this wood fire scented candle. 

I never thought of candle combining/layering, so what you do is burn both at the same time? What a cool idea!

@AnneMCC Oh man, you gotta try a mix of feu de bois and pomander! It smells exactly like a warm winter evening... A mix of fresh burning fire and some spicy deliciousness!

Yay, they are so nice together, aren't they? Fall is my favorite season so I am excited to burn them.

I like the wood , I have Roses and need to love it, but it is so flat to me

@sungelly87  she knows all of the candles well.

I usually do Vanille and Noisette, I love that combo. smells amazing!

Hi ladies! I'm going to echo @AnneMCC here and say if we can't be considerate to each other we'll have to close this thread.

I am also obligated to point out (because they sign my paycheck), that we are in a Sephora hosted community, so while you are welcome to discuss products and pretties that may be sold by other retailers, we *highly discourage* active and direct sales solicitation on behalf of yourself or others and reserve the right to delete those posts. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Your friendly Community Manager,

Candace

Thanks @candacebt

Thank you very much 🙂 I Understand Sephora and they are generous to let us talk about other retailers . :)You are doing a fabulous job. 

Please note this thread is for discussion and fans of Diptyque. We are not discussing Barneys, outside sales representatives or making character judgements on members.

This thread is for discussion of the Diptyque brand only.

If members continue to post here with negative, accusatory, unsavory language I will request to the mods that this thread be closed down and no further sharing of candle love will go on.

My Nordies SA is doing an amazing GWP with $150. It contains  3 candles, a snuffer , a deluxe spray, spend $200 and you get a 1 ounce fragrance and gift bag and some samples. 

Pm me for info!  I will post pics of the gift soon.

I am only giving the info through PM and to those that have not been drama. 🙂

Pics! Yay 

14523184_977659685714066_4683682919865477852_n.jpg14519884_977659635714071_6135273289898231507_n.jpg

17 Replies
testing