Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Thank you, @AnneMCC! You're the best! :3

anyone know of any mothers day diptyque gifts?

Space NK is offering a deluxe sample of Eau Duelle with $75 purchase.

@buggirl, this is the only active GWP from Diptyque direct that I know of so far.  I would be willing to bet that as we get closer to Mothers Day, stand-alone boutiques would probably be offering something even better at a similar buy-in.  I've never found their online GWPs to be very generous, except for their Black Friday offers.

Diptqyue GWP April 2016.png

Nordies scent event and diptyque counter manager surprised me with the 2 little gifts for me, so I got the Eau de Sens perfume & they engraved it too.

Eau de sens.JPG

Gorgeous!

Ooh so pretty! I hope you love it. I have a bottle of Eau de Sens too, it's fabulous...

Thanks Annemcc. At this point I love it and I have florobellio coming soon too 🙂

I haven't tried Florobello yet.. sounds lovely thought.

Neimans has a rollerball gift with $150 purchase.  Not sure if anyone mentioned it below.

@meganlisa im not seeing it on the website, is it in store only?

It dropped out of my basket between yesterday and today.  Must be OOS.  Sorry!

I know I'm late to the game, but as someone who didn't like Baies, I'm stunned at just how much I adore Roses. I've always limited myself to the small candles, but can see myself buying a large one of Roses ASAP.

I am wondering if anyone here has tried Florobellio? 

It is actually my favorite diptyque scent. It definately has a salty note which I love. I find that salt is usually paired with woods or smokey notes or else coconut/beachy scents so this unique for me. The floral part is clean and fairly standard high quality diptyque fare. 

I dont think it is that popular or highly regarded in general. I never hear it talked about. 

I quite liked it too, so I will get a 100 ml of this 🙂

Indulged in a bit of Diptyque therapy today at Nordstrom:

Eau de Sens perfume

Eau de Sens soap (not pictured; on order)

Multi-Use Exfoliating Clay

34 boulevard saint germain Soap

samples galore:

Can I just get away with saying “a whole bunch of stuff”? 🙂

gift with purchase:

Nordstrom Beauty atomizer and stationery

Spoiler
20160414_172108_sized.jpg

20160414_172703_sized.jpg

Tell us about the clay! I have that mini Choisya candle. It's lovely..

Hi AnneMCC!

I'm really enjoying the mask. My skin can be fairly oily at times and I don't feel dry and tight after using this. It's plenty "scrubby" but not so much that it hurts. I've come to prefer it over GlamGlow (all varieties) and the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme mask which stings like crazy. 

It does have a scent but not too strong. I can only describe it as a combination of herbs and dirt, if that makes any sense. Just a really fresh, clean and non-pefumey smell that dissipates fairly quickly. Of the four products in the Art of Face Care Travel Set, this was my favorite so I splurged on a full size which is twice the size of GlamGlow for $4 less.

If this ever stops working for me, I'll probably shell out for a full size Fresh Sugar Face Polish. I like it also, but moreso in the winter when my skin drier.

Soooo beautiful!

That is a truly impressive amount of samples. I love those two candles! 

testing