Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

Whoa that is pricey! Wait for the Nordstrom gift...let me ask for dates and details on that from my SA...

Thank you AnneMCC!! 

I am patient, and I will wait, patiently! 🙂

Ooh this looks really good! Thanks for posting!

"We invite you to indulge in a very special gift as a token of our gratitude and in celebration of your diptyque loyalty. When purchasing an item from the L'Art du Soin collection (excluding bar soaps, handcare and lipcare) a deluxe travel gift set will automatically be added to your cart. Discover the wonder of infused skincare and delight in glowing, radiant skin. Enjoy while supplies last."

Anonymous Insider

That is a really good deal if it is the set I am thinking of! They sell a travel set of their skincare line for $75. I purchased it from Nordstrom to try everything out and liked everything but the moisturizer (and I didn't hate it, it was just sort of meh).

Diptyque.jpgI have included descriptions below - granted, it may not be the same set but the picture looks to be the same one that is on the Nordstrom website!

- Infused Facial Water (1.7 fl oz.): A soothing, rose-infused mist that can be used in place of water, providing light, refreshing hydration.

- Nourishing Cleansing Balm (0.85 oz.): A vitamin-enriched cleanser that removes makeup and impurities, leaving skin soft and smooth.

- Multi-Use Exfoliating Clay (0.85 oz.): Used as either a scrub or as a mask, this detoxifying clay uses marble powder to leave skin fresh and clean, while apricot kernel oil nourishes.

- Protective Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 (0.85 oz.): A lightweight sunscreen formulated with damask rose floral hydrosol to refresh skin as it provides around-the-clock coverage.

I just recently got really into Diptyque candles. It all started with a mini Ambre and turned into this...lol These are my goodies from Nordstrom, SpaceNK and Blue Mercury.

image.jpeg

I loved the holiday set! the packaging is just gorgeous. I purchased Jasmin which I haven't burned yet. My favorite is Vanille.

Those are 2 scents I really want to try. There's a Vanille mini in the large holiday set that I'm going to burn soon.

Once you go Diptyque, you never go back!! Because of this thread, I ordered *some* (haha) Dipytyque candles too and fear that I will become like you! 😄

This is so true!  I don't know that I'll ever be able to go back to Yankee Candles.

Haha, it's a slippery slope! 🙂

Just wonderful 😄 Have you found any favorite?

So far Bais and Rosaviola are my favorites. But I'm excited to burn one from the 34 collection 🙂

I know there are posts here about the Oval and thanks for posting the in stock locations! I can't find where the thread is so I'm posting at the top..I really want to try an oval. I'm just afraid that it won't really scent my closet. I've never had good luck with those, but then again I really like all diptyque more than any other candle brands so I would think the oval would be nice. One of these days I'll get one..I probably wouldn't get Rosaviola though.

I actually like the ovals. I have baies  in my office and it is subtle but noticeable. I have it hanging under the desk a few feet from my chair. I like that I get a whiff every now and then but I have never had anyone mention it. I actually don't want a really strong scent all the time and if that's what you want they are probably not a good choice. 

I've had my oval for over a week now and I'm NOT impressed. My closet isn't small, but also isn't huge and I can't smell it unless I smell the actual oval. I would save your money and buy something else instead.

That's good to know! I wonder if it would be better in a drawer or linen closet, ya know? I mean walk in closets do have a lot of space..I've never found anything that actually lasts in a closet, so I use my perfumes that I am tired of and spray the air and clothes every few days. That seems to work.

Putting it in a drawer is a good idea. I might have to do that instead!

Appreciate the tip!

I'm tired of wasting my time contemplating the purchase, so I decided to just go for it!  I ordered the oval and the large candle from Beautyhabit.  I've never shopped there, so I'm hoping this goes smoothly.

In case anyone is interested in shopping at Beautyhabit, they have the following codes available (and a lot more, but I thought these were the best).  

20GIFT ($20 off $100)

10Gift ($10 off $50)

LOVEDIPTYQUE (7 fragrance and body samples with $100 purchase)

ROSAVIOLA (mini rose candle, rose fragrance sample with $85 purchase)

I went with the $20 off code.  Shipping is free with a purchase of $100 (so I had to add a small time to qualify after my discount).  There is also a 20% off code out there, but as far as I can tell Diptyque is excluded.

Those are great codes! I totally forgot about Beautyhabit and that they carry Diptyque. I forgot about Beautyhabit completely-they actually have nice brands and gifts. I'll have to get back on their email list. I know what you mean about wasting time contemplating purchases. I do that all the time! I have ordered from Beautyhabit a long time ago and was very pleased. I think I got Paul and Joe with a nice gift.

I also remembered when I placed another order at SpaceNK that Shoprunner gets you free SpaceNK shipping. I wonder if they participate with Beautyhabit. 

Please report back on the oval! I think I will get one for my closet when Nordstrom does triple points and Diptyque gift in March. I'm also going to reward myself after completing a Marie Kondo re-do on my closet with that Diptyque oval! I know Marie Kondo says you're supposed to do it in a weekend, but I have 4 kids, so I'm giving myself a month 😉

testing