Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

The matchbook is so cute!! I've seen photos, but didn't know if it would be available. This is such a tempting deal.

The nordstroms Diptyque promo is OOS.  Boo, took too long to decide what to get. 

Diptyque has a GWP available.  I think it's the same one, but with a $150 buy in.  The code is ROSE.

Did you try in store? Denny at the Annapolis MD Nordstrom did have it and another store that has Diptyque is the Michigan Avenue Nordstrom..I don't know anyone there in Diptyque but they do have Diptyque in store there

thank you mw23 and AnneMCC, I did find it available at my local store! 

How do the candles compare to Jo Malone's? Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just love Jo Malone! Thanks for your input 🙂

This is a great question! I haven't tried Jo Malone candles yet. I have Jo Malone fragrance and body/shower oil..

Nordstrom online now has the Valentine's GWP. It's not on the main GWP page, but all Diptyque products have the following banner:

Spoiler

Receive a cute printed pouch with samples of Eau Rose Eau de Toilette (0.06 oz.), Hand Cream (0.17 oz.) and Body Lotion (0.34 oz.), plus a votive Roses Candle (1.2 oz.), with your $175 diptyque purchase.

Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout, can only be shipped to the same destination as your order and cannot be shipped to PO boxes, military APO/FPO or international addresses. If you return the qualifying item(s), please return the gift as well.

The $175 buy-in is high, but it might be a good time to combine a Diptyque purchase with the $88+ skincare GWP and the $50+ mask GWP.

Note: while the mask GWP is online only, the $88+ skincare GWP is supposed to be available 'in select locations'. You might find an SA that could place an order for you with a lower buy-in for both the Diptyque and skincare GWPs?

Anyone have experience with the scented ovals?   I love the idea of scenting my closet Baies, but they seem a bit gimmicky and I wonder how well they really work.  I'm not really in the market for one right now but maybe someday...

That's a great idea.  I have a candle in my closet, but it doesn't give off as much fragrance now (unlit of course).  I'd love to hear others' experiences using the ovals in their closet!

I bought Baies for my closet and it should be here this week. I'll let you know what I think! 

What type of closet do you have? I really think I might get one for my husband. We each have small walk ins. I wonder how well it scents a closed area like that. Baies is going to be beautiful in your closet. I was thinking of getting him the 34 St Germain..

I have looked at them in my store. I haven't purchased one yet. I should try it for my closet. They are supposed to last 6 months or more..

I haven't tried a diptyque room spray yet but they have 2 new ones coming out Fleur d'Oranger and Gingembree.

Fleur d'Oranger sounds amazing!

I heard yesterday from my SA at a diptyque store that there is a new fragrance coming out in 2 weeks. She told me the name but I didn't write it down. She described it as a fresh summer fragrance with lots of citrus. 

Fun! I love citruses. Post more if you hear any other details 🙂

She's sending me a sample so will keep you posted. 

I got more details on it from my SA-she said it will be similar to the orange blossom Velvet lotion. It's called Eau de Sens and the dominant notes are orange blossom, juniper berries and patchoule. Nordstrom will have it in 50ml and 100ml and there will be some GWP and pre-orders available. Sounds yummy!

Just showing another look at the in store only Nordstrom Valentine's GWP- I believe there are a few left! GWP on the right and the Valentines collection on the leftGWP vday.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your SA's info, Anne! I am so happy to make that contact! 🙂

You're welcome ❤️

testing