marydiva

Did you snag Naked3 this morning?

[ Edited ]

Yayyy! :smileyvery-happy: I just got it! I set my alarm for 2AM CST, which is the equivalent of 12AM PST. It looks like it was probably up for quite some time, but I can't be sure. Anyway, I was able to order it. :smileyhappy: YAY! 

*Edit: It appears that it went live at 12PM CST, according to Sephora's facebook page.* 

StephKR

Re: Did you snag Naked3 this morning?

(0) Hearts

They definitely don't have it at JCP. I shopped in mine over the weekend. The SA said they'll have it for sale on the 11th at 9pm (EST) then they close at 10pm.

marydiva

I'm just amazed it's not out of stock! 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I know! I can't decided weather to get it now or wait. 

snowshoe

I think UD realized that most people caught on to--and are tired of--their fake "we can't believe it sold out!" ploy, and decided to just sell the palette without the drama.  Or it's not selling as well as they thought it would.  I'm guessing it's the former.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

That's true. Also, the sheer hype of not knowing if it was going to sell out or not sort of pushed me into buying it at 2am...so I guess the hype worked. XD

caliglow66

I had no intentions of buying Naked3 since I just got Naked2 a few months ago, but I had some wine and was browsing on Sephora's website last night (big mistake!). I saw Naked3 a little after 9pm PST and thought why not? Now is the only time I'll be able to get it on sale. Oops! I'm sure I'll love it anyways :smileytongue:

Pisces1969

Ha - I too had some wine last night while waiting for Naked3 to go live, and had to call CS to place the order since I was paying with a gift card along with my VIB GC - I just hope the CS rep couldn't tell! 

katie1724

Hahahah!! Wine is the worst (or the best, depending on how you look at it). I have definitely been guilty of a few "I need this!" purchases while having a glass or two in the evening :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

YES!!!! OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Such a happy girl right now!!!!!!

kalex

I bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered it without swatching - which I said I wasn't going to do.   I needed to use to my $20 reward card on something right?!

snowshoe

(0) Hearts

That's what I did too.  Naked3 isn't high on my "must have" list, but I figured that since I had a $20 card to use, I may as well get it for $32.  I was going to wait until January and put it towards requalifying for VIB (as it currently stands, I don't think Rouge is worth requalifying for).  But given all of the drama that Sephora has been putting its customers through lately, I'm not sure if I'm going to be shopping online as much anymore, lest I place the wrong type of order or make the wrong return, and find myself banned.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

That's kind of how I feel. I know I'll requalify as Rouge next year, because my "must have list" is pretty long at the moment, but I was putting myself on a Sephora diet till the end of the year. I wasn't SWOONING over Naked3 but I knew I'd get it/want it eventually so I might as well get it 40% for 30 instead of 50. Naked3 won't be on sale like that again for quiiiiiiiite some time, so I figured it was worth it. 

lyravega

Mine is already shipped!!! YAAAY! :smileyvery-happy:

viviene23

Have any of you noticed that if you try to locate it, it will show naked 3 available in all SiJCP already? Do any of you know if it actually is? I really want to swatch it first before deciding if I want it or not.

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

If I were guessing I would say they have them in stock in the back ready for the release date. Since it is coming up this week they probably got them in the last truck but can't sell them until the 11th at 9pm or the actual release date of the 12th.

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

It showed up in mine and I called and they said no, although she said not until the 11th but I think she was just confusing the dates. My SiJCP has released things early before but they haven't done it in a while but either way I would definitely call them!

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I was in a Sephora in JCP Wednesday and they said the 12th.  Could have changed since Wednesday, but I doubt it.

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

Really? Whenever I do the locator none of my SiJCP ever show up for anything. Even MUFE & UD items that they never sell out of. I think the website doesn't like my SiJCP :smileysad: 

* EDIT * Naked3 does show up in my SiJCP, but nothing else does. Maybe it's a glitch

call your store to double check before heading out there 

danimazz

Stayed up until midnight for it, even though I wake up for work early! My boyfriend can't believe I did that because he knows how much I love my sleep.  Guess I love UD and Naked palettes more!! lol

Was also planning to get the Lorac Pro Palette at the same time, but it's out of stock :smileysad:   Oh well!

Did manage to use my $20 coupon.  Although it sucks that for Canadians, it's a promo code and so I couldn't get any other promos with my order. 
Either way, I'm happy that I've ordered, I can now relax, because I was so pumped leading up to the release and paranoid I wouldn't get it!

LM14

I just snagged the Lorac Pro palette, at Ulta though, because it was such an amazing deal. But I don't think it is available anymore, at least online, which is where I got mine. They might have some in stores though.lorac pro palette.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 67 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • marydiva
    • lyravega