anaa

Re: Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

(0) Hearts

Wow, very, very impressive!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

*falls to knees and bows before the eyeshadow collection of awesomeness*

So many pretty palettes!!  I love how the two cute doggies are in the background of the first picture.  They're like "move your stuff off of my bed" lol.

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

You should've seen the look on Dan's face when I pointed this pic out to him!  He then agreed that as much as I love makeup and spend his money on it, I'm not THAT bad...

Yet.

BlushHoarder

You are not alone. We have the same problem.

Nice eye collection.

shortstuff07

Thank goodness!  Beauty Junkies Unite!!

thesupergirl

This is an amazing collection! You never have to worry about being out of a certain color!

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Actually, there is ONE color I don't have that I've been craving to work with that I don't have!  So frustrated!  Haha.

janinebt

Oh wow!

I've gotten tremendously better at only keeping things that I use/am going to use...but it was quite a process to get to that level!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Lupe88

(0) Hearts

janinebt share your secret please!!!!

ChicDabbler

Hi, I have 70-100 skincare items (not including sample packets) so no, you are not alone in the hoarder obsession part. =X

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Yaay!  Skin care is amazing, but with my skin allergies, I have to stick to what I know won't cause a reaction.

ChicDabbler

yeah, and you also have to worry about expiration date. I am starting to get more eyeshadows, altho I am kind of worried about their expiration dates too cuz eventho they last longer, I go through them slower....@.@

lilyyy

This is crazy and you probably won't do it. But I'm a shopping addict AND a neat freak... I bought some freestyle palettes and tore apart the Book of Shadows. They are way too bulky for me. The palettes were $3.50 from TKB Trading, now discontinued.

Not my photo, but identical to my results:

UD.JPG.jpeg

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I used a z palette and tore both of my b.o.s. apart, it saves so much space!  It's the hot pink palette in the middle.

mberteig

You are in good company here, haha!  Love your collection!  Which ones are your favorites?  The ones you use most often?

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Naked basics has my closest brow color match, so I use that one everyday. I really love my UD 15 year palette, but they didn't bring some of my favorites back and that makes me sad.  The Too Faced ones are all really good, and I've been quite impressed with Sugarpill and Sigma.  

Kiki1517

Okay, I can't be crazy for buying the UD Vault then when this collection has to be worth more lol. Best palette collection I have seen so far. I wonder what my stash would look like if I didn't give so much stuff away. If I know I won't get alot of use out of something, I always give away to someone I know who will.

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

I want the Vault, but I obviously cannot justify it with the collection I have.  Unfortunately I don't have anyone to share my hauls with, so it stays with me.  :smileysad:

sephoramusthave

Nice collection! I only have 2 of the bigger eye shadow palettes (and I haven't even made a decent dent in any of those). I tend to buy more of the single shadows or smaller shadow duos/quads etc because I want everything to fit and be in one place.

Can I come by and play?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 56 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • sephoramusthave
    • anaa
    • waterbaby1981
    • kimmi1115