Confess! What is (or was) your big beauty bad habit? How did you fix it?

Me? I'm a picker- i just can't leave it alone, especially my cuticles.  Even though I know they will wind up worse off if I pick at them, I *just can't help it*  

Keeping my nails nice and my cuticles well groomed *really* helps... if they're not ragged to begin with I won't pick at them! I use a cuticle removing gel to keep them groomed and do my nails at least twice a week.

So let's hear it... what is your beauty bad habit? If you've fixed it, how did you train yourself out if it? 

Re: Confess! What is (or was) your big beauty bad habit? How did you fix it?

(0) Hearts

I think you should start it! 

I honestly thought I was the only foot picker out there. I feel better A. because I'm not alone & B. those sheets really changed my life & I've gotten so much better. We got the sheex sheets because they wick moisture who knew they'd serve a double purpose... 

(0) Hearts

I confess I'm a picker. LOL I used to pick my breakouts but I'm getting use to it now. One thing that I can't stop is peeling my nailpolish off my nails when they chipped. 

I have to pop white heads. I cannot STAND to see them on my face. And, if we're being honest here, popping them is kind of satisfying!

I also tend to bite the skin off my lips when I'm nervous or thinking really hard about something.

Like others have mentioned, I too pick my skin! I just can't leave me skin alone!! I mostly started when i stopped bitting my nails! I need something to occupy myself when i'm watching tv or something. I'm trying to hard to stop! I'm would rather go back o bitting my nails rather than picking my skin. It's made my skin horrible!!

Oh boy, pretty much everything that everyone's mentioned so far! ): I used to pick at breakouts, which was all bad, and when I tried to stop that, I started picking at my lips (lol). And then when I wanted to stop picking, I started biting my lips.. no wonder they're always chapped and dry sigh. 

I ALSO have this obsession with "fixing" my makeup, espec