Challenge - What is your favorite makeup brand @ Sephora and why?

onomotopoeia9

Challenge - What is your favorite makeup brand @ Sephora and why?

For someone who is new to Sephora, the amount of brands, products, and shades can be so overwhelming!

SO - what brand would you direct someone to and why (like for what product)

Apocalyptica

Re: Challenge - What is your favorite makeup brand @ Sephora and why?

For make up I'd have to say Kat Von D. She has pretty much everything I could ever need. From a natural look to a more edgy look and I've found that her stuff is really great quality too.

I also really like the Sephora Collection Colorful Mono Eyeshadow. I'm sad to see them getting rid of/changing them because I had found my all time favorite color eyeshadow in that series. I seriously bought 2 just to have for when I run out!

onomotopoeia9

I've actually been eyeing Kat Von D products for a while...I just never heard much about them, so it never ends up happening...Its encouraging to hear that its your fave!

sephoralovex

Hands down Benefit Cosmetics. They have the best of everything imo. From skincare to foundation to concealer to primers to eyeshadow to even makeup sets. No product of theirs have ever let me down.

For full coverage concealing redness, acne scarring, dark spots.. the Erase Paste is a must have. Face powder to keep your face matte and flawless, the Hello Flawless is great at that... and long lasting! Their blushes are to die for.. my favorite is the coralista.. it's not too much and it's a gorgeous color. For something more natural, I'd recommend the Benefit Fine One One. It's been my obsession lately. Their creaseless cream eyeshadows are SO long lasting and they have some nice shades. 

Some kits i'd recommend:

How to look the best at everything

Sugarlicious lip and cheek kit

Go tropicoral lip and cheek kit

The bronze of champions

World famous neutrals - Easiest nudes ever

You'll be saving some money with the kits and you get to try quite a bit

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 33 hearts