Before and After: Transformations

How about a little spin on "what are you wearing"? I'm putting myself out there right now with a not very flattering "before" and a much more forgiving "after." Come and join me in some transformation magic! 

Before:

Before.JPG

After:

After.JPG

The Tools:

Makeup.JPG

Re: Before and After: Transformations

Nah, I don't think so. But I think concealer always makes a positive difference even if it's a small one.

True!

I finally remembered! The lighting in my before pic is all off, unfortunately.

Amazing, so your skin is originally orange? Smiley Tongue LOL jk jk I'm being a smart aleck! 

(0) Hearts

Definitely the single person I think of the most for the does not need makeup at all crowd.  Granted, you always apply it beautifully.  Thus, you look just as beautiful with as you do without.

I honestly don't see much of a difference. (Your lighting in the Before is pretty bad though. LOL) You look gorgeous either way.

Totally agree, DiVWA!

Come on guys, my hair is WAY drier in the second pic Smiley Wink

Thank you.  I thought I saved the good lighting before pic but this is the only one I saved...oops.

Your eyes are so naturally bright, Joz.  Most of us wish we had bright eyes like that rather than dark circles.  I think your made up look is very lovely as well, but you look beautiful without too.

Thanks notcreative! That's very sweet of you to say.

I am only writing what I am sure everyone else is thinking.  Heart

(0) Hearts

Ah shucks...... Smiley Happy

Before:

upload_5713483451389322924.jpg

After:

upload_1642778096499419460.jpg

Products will be posted in WHAT ARE YOU WEARING today thread... when I get back from errands!

You look amazing! You always do! I'm with @notcreative; you're non makeup pic makes you look sweet and very young. Smiley Happy 

Sweet and young?! Smiley Very Happy Well, that's nice to hear! Whenever I stand next to my baby faced husband, I figure I look a lot older! Thank you so much, mrsbaine!

I love seeing your transformation.  Your non makeup look makes you look so young and sweet.  With makeup, you become bold and polished.

Bold is just my style! Smiley Wink Blame my art kid background! Thank you so much, notcreative! Typically on my no-makeup days I just slap on some moisturizer, maybe some mascara to wake up my eyes a bit, and throw on my glasses. Sometimes I wonder if I just look completely beat on those days, but that's reassuring!

What a gorgeous transformation, Lari! Smiley Happy

<3, Randee

Aw, Randee, thank you so much! You're always so sweet to us!

Randee, you gonna join in on the fun? Pretty please? Smiley Wink

I might try to do this on the weekend when I have more time! I don't have enough time to do this on a super busy work day. I'll be in touch, jozkid Smiley Wink

<3, Randee
Conversation Stats
Photos43
  • Before.JPG
  • After.JPG
  • Makeup.JPG
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • DSC_0033.JPG
  • DSC_0033 (2).JPG