jozkid

Before and After: Transformations

How about a little spin on "what are you wearing"? I'm putting myself out there right now with a not very flattering "before" and a much more forgiving "after." Come and join me in some transformation magic! 

Before:

Before.JPG

After:

After.JPG

The Tools:

Makeup.JPG

andyhtrieu

Re: Before and After: Transformations

Your hair is so pretty!

LariTheLoud

Ladies, I came here to say that everyone is gorgeous - both 'before' and 'after!' I would love to participate here but I keep forgetting to snap a 'before' photo! Keep it up, and maybe next time for me!

BrennaBombshell

Before and after makeup. :smileyhappy:

transformation.jpg

notcreative

(0) Hearts

This is an amazing transformation.  Of course, you are beautiful in both.  You can really rock a bold look.

fatimamummy

Whao, now that is what we call transformation :smileyhappy:

RandeeBT

Your makeup looks gorgeous, Brenna! What lip color are you wearing? It's really pretty!

Best,
Randee
BrennaBombshell

This lip color was a mix (because aren't all my lip colors?) And I used a base of Vincent Longo Lip and Cheek Stain in Neo Aura and Fyrinnae Cosmetics Lip Lustre in Dragon's Blood. :smileyhappy: Thanks Randee!

jozkid

Wow! I love how you contoured in your after photo. I really need to practice more. What kind do you use?

BrennaBombshell

Right now I'm currently obsessing over the Ofra 3D Roman Mosaic Bronzer. It's matte and is a collage of different colors that combine to make a lovely soft shade that's perfect for contouring! I got it in my Wantable box last month and haven't used any other contour products since getting it. ^_^

Makeupinfinity

jozkid

What is your skin care routine? You look so beautiful in your before picture. I'd give you more hearts if I could.

Love the end result as well. The eyebrows are perfection and that lip colour is fantastic on you.

jozkid

OMG, you're so sweet! I don't do a lot, really, because I'm a little lazy when it comes to this stuff. I wash with Fresh Soy cleanser, then Shiseido Bio-performance serum on my face, and Shiseido Benfiance eye serum around my eyes. Then I top it off with FAB Ultra Repair cream on my face and Shiseido Wrinkle resist eye cream around my eyes. I do that both morning and night. The only other thing I do is use an Algenist toner at night after I wash my face. And once a week, FAB scrub. 

As for the eyebrows, I give a lot of credit to Anastasia and a steady hand! :smileyhappy: The lipstick I bought on a whim. I saw the color and liked it and I LOVE Givenchy's formula. If you haven't tried it, you should! Thanks again — I think you made me blush!

http://www.sephora.com/bio-performance-super-corrective-serum-P257704?skuId=1236496 http://www.sephora.com/benefiance-nutriperfect-eye-serum-P230403?skuId=1154509

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=FIRST%20AID%20BEAUTY%20Ultra%20Repair%20Cre...

http://www.sephora.com/benefiance-wrinkleresist24-intensive-eye-contour-cream-P173620?skuId=1408202

http://www.sephora.com/hydrating-essence-toner-P386910?skuId=1629948

http://www.sephora.com/facial-radiance-polish-P378869?skuId=1496256

michelleshops

You guys, I tried to do this today and I had the WORST eyeliner day of my life.  I was even late to work because I had to start all over!  The best laid plans...

jozkid

(0) Hearts

I've been late to work because of failed winged liner, too! I don't know how everyone else gets it right! :smileyvery-happy:

kats858

Such a fun thread!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

jozkid

(0) Hearts

Come play too, kats!

andyhtrieu

Before hair and makeup:

DSC_0033.JPG

After hair and makeup!

Today was the first day of school, so of course I had to put on a full face and look good. 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I do not see the makeup at all, but I see the difference it makes from the first picture to the second.  You can apply makeup for me anytime.  You're pretty good at it.

kemoca

You look great! Hope your first day went well!

fatimamummy

Andy, You look so cute with your big smile

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Aww thanks hehe :smileyhappy:

michelleshops

I have to say I just love your smile.  It makes me happy!  I hope you had a great first day!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 277 replies
  • 555 hearts
  • 45 in conversation
    • michelleshops
    • malday
    • lyravega
    • sace021
    • talinder
    • mrsbaine