Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Just like finding your name on a gift shop key-chain, I've always liked being able to do the same with beauty products. I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where you could post products (even non-beauty ones!) that share your name. 🙂

Here are the beauty products that I've found with mine:

• Zoya Lauren* - Pink nude beige with shimmer.
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lauren - Punk rock pink.
  • Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick in Lauren - Creamy matte copper; discontinued... of course.
  • Julep Lauren - Hot tropical pink creme; discontinued.
  • Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Lauren* - Pink tan; brand pulled from US market.

Non-beauty:

• Tom Ford Lauren Sunglasses - Completely my style, but way out of my price range. Lol, a girl can dream, right? 😄

*products I own 

Also, shout out to @veronika23 for suggesting to start a new thread on the main feed. ❤️

I can't wait to see what products everyone will dig up!  

Re: Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Surely this new palette from Violet Voss has got to cover a few BT members, right? Cat LOL

angel.JPG

My middle name is on there! 🙂

I'm on there!  I swatched myself at IMATS NY and might have exclaimed "Look how pretty I am!" at a fellow BTer lol.

I once found a little Benefit kit called something like Justine the Nick of Time for my friend by that name. 🙂

I don't think I've ever found any brand of anything or souvenirs with my name spelled exactly the same as me, but I love this thread! I think the closest I've ever seen is the fitness brand marika which my mom actually owns a few pieces from. My aunt did once send me a cup with my name on it, it was an exciting day. Funny enough when I brought it to my apartment in college it became my roommate's favorite cup and we deemed it her cup that nobody else could use, haha! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

I love all of these stories and products! What a great idea for a thread!! 🙂   I would be so excited to find something with any of my names on it!  I was another of the kids who never got souvenirs with my name on them at those gift shops.  My first and middle name are super unique.  I have never met anyone else with my first name, and my middle name is complicated and foreign, so I think I'm out of luck on the beauty product front! 😉 

They never have my name on anything but I was excited when Julep sent me a nail color in Corinne! Ugly color and texture, but still exciting 😃upload_1912337939802438952.jpg

This one looks like a 1950s popcorn ceiling xD  The Stardust finish was really just awful

Julep Korin (tennis ball yellow) is a bit better

This texture is terrible!  I would also be thrilled to get something with my name on it though!  🙂

This is such a fun idea.

Too bad the two things that share my name are two things I do not wear.

Eyelashes and a lip gloss from, you guessed it Buxom. A seductive nude, which I totally amSmiley Wink not.

Oh, and a deep, deep burgundy from Zoya.

My screen name doesshare a name with a stila colour balm lipstick in dusty rose..

& Zoya has a super pretty evangeline polish

Spoiler

Image result for zoya evangeline

& an evie

Image result for zoya evie

I think Julep's first ever "holographic" polish was Evangeline. (it was one of their first holos, anyway). It's kind of a dusty pumpkin orange with a satin finish and subtle holo that really only shows up in the sun. I personally love it but it's kind of a weird shade so I'm not surprised that they never did a second run of it. It's extremely hard to find these days.

@EvangelineDamon Those Zoya nail polishes are beautiful. I actually really like the Evvie one (I'm usually more drawn to shimmery polishes). 🙂

The only Shannon I can find anywhere is a Julep polish! It is a mint green silk shade which I actually quite like but is no longer available!

@EmmyLove That's too bad. 😞

That Shannon polish is super pretty. I've always had a soft spot for icy mint polishes. 

@Imi82 me too! i dont know if you order from Julep or get their monthly subscription box, but if you do they have a polish named Sage and its like an icy mint green chrome/pearly polish and i absolutely love it!

Here are some pics i took for a review I did on it. Sage is on all fingers except for the ring fingers, which I am wearing julep's Lydia on

Spoiler
caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg5eeb14ac-d930-57d9-843c-06e10e4d632f.jpge28efd53-bfc6-5fa8-a639-5cda5e1b632c.jpg

@EmmyLove That color is gorgeous! I looked up some more swatches of it and I love how it can look more green or even silverish, depending on the lighting. It's unique. I also really like Lydia. Thanks for sharing!

The only "Madeline" product I've found I absolutely hate - Julep Madeline looks like you painted your nails with brains...so gross...

Best description ever.  😂

omg the only one in my name is Juleps Corinne and it's the same horrible texture as yours! At least your color is pretty mine is gross. upload_3568578901452765850.jpg

Wow!  You are so correct!  That is an odd texture, like ceiling popcorn...

Also "looks like you painted your nials with brains" now officially wins as my fave quote of the week! LOL! @Madeline7

I found a pic online (not my photo) in case anyone else is wondering:

IMG_0320.JPG

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • narskelly
  • kellyhermes
  • sephora-jem-and-the-holograms.jpg
  • VL_Stephanie.JPG
  • erica.png
  • upload_6569358329819436190.jpg
  • caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg