Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Products That Share Your Name

Just like finding your name on a gift shop key-chain, I've always liked being able to do the same with beauty products. I thought it'd be fun to have a thread where you could post products (even non-beauty ones!) that share your name. 🙂

Here are the beauty products that I've found with mine:

• Zoya Lauren* - Pink nude beige with shimmer.
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lauren - Punk rock pink.
  • Jane Iredale PureMoist Lipstick in Lauren - Creamy matte copper; discontinued... of course.
  • Julep Lauren - Hot tropical pink creme; discontinued.
  • Napoleon Perdis Mattetastic Lipstick in Lauren* - Pink tan; brand pulled from US market.

Non-beauty:

• Tom Ford Lauren Sunglasses - Completely my style, but way out of my price range. Lol, a girl can dream, right? 😄

*products I own 

Also, shout out to @veronika23 for suggesting to start a new thread on the main feed. ❤️

I can't wait to see what products everyone will dig up!  

Re: Beauty Products That Share Your Name

I did a Google search and the first thing that popped up was Amazon Echo. 😐 Which I expected.

Then I just found a bunch of Alexa Chung results. 

There's a Julep nail polish named Jennifer, but I don't own it (it looks like a ballet pink on the website). I do, however, have the Buxom lip gloss in Jennifer (fuchsia) and I love it. It's actually almost gone and I never use up lip glosses.

@JenniferOhJenny The Buxom Jennifer lip polish has been on my loves list for the longest time. I'm glad you like it. I'll have to take a look at it again.

@lmi82 You should! I was afraid it would be too bright for me but it's really flattering. 

sephora-jem-and-the-holograms.jpg

@jemly - did you end up buying any of the Jem collection when it was out??

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

narskelly

NARS Audacious lipstick in Kelly - this is a Holts exclusive here in Canada (Barneys in the US, I think). I like the coral-y, pink colour a lot but I think I am one of the few people who really hates the Audacious formula. I find it so clingy and drying!

There is also a Buxom lipgloss in Kelly but it's not quite my colour.

kellyhermes

And of course Hermes Kelly Caleche perfume. I always give it a sniff at the Duty Free while travelling but it just isn't my thing 😕 I do hold out hope that one day I will be carrying a Hermes Kelly in the SO Black colourway one day 😉

@underwhelmed11 Oh no! I'm sorry that the audacious formula doesn't work for you. Kelly is such a pretty color, but it's probably very dupeable. 

I've never been able to like any of the Hermes perfumes. Actually, Eau des Merveilles (or one of its flankers) set my nose on fire when I smelled it. Kelly Caleche sounds nice, though. I'll have to try it sometime. 🙂

Nope. My parents spelled my name weird. 😢

My name isn't super common so it's never on anything, not even keychains lol (I was super bummed out about that as a child).

I'm hoping one day that Nars thinks of me and makes an audacious lipstick called Sabrina :).

I know what you mean. We always had to get keychains or magnets with my middle name 😕 I'd love a Nars named after us!

@sabrinas I'm surprised Sabrina isn't more common. It's such a pretty name! I could definitely see Nars coming out with a "Sabrina" audacious lipstick. Especially if they have Audrey Hepburn's Sabrina in mind. 🙂

I've only ever seen one product with something even close to my name on it (a Julep sparkly nail polish) but they don't spell it the way I spell mine.

Maybe some day...

This is a fun theead!  Thanks for starting it!  @lmi82

I am not aware of many products with my name. 😞

• Julep has a red nail polish named Tamara, but Iwas never able to get my hands on it 😞
  • Laura Mercier had a red lipstick named Tamara Red in 2012, but it appears to be discontinued

Anyone else have a rare/unusual name that has never been on anything? 😞

The only thing I share a name with is a video game character.

It's probably for the best. I would buy everything that (literally) had my name on it! 😛

My name is hardly rare nor unusual and yet most places don't have my name. I always (even as an adult) run to the name section but my name is never there lol. I was deprived of key chains, picture frames, license plates...you name it lol! 

@Asche - I don't have a rare or unusual name, but I never see it used as a name on anything!  I guess it's just to boring (I went to high school with 9 other girls with my name!).

@Titian06 Oh wow!! Nine people with the same name seems like a lot. Is it a popular name? 

@Asche - It's funny--my parents said they didn't know anyone with my name when they named me, not that it was unusual or unique.  I would consider it a moderately popular name (sorry, I want to keep it private!).  So I would always tease my parents by asking so then why did I go to school with 9 other _____s ?!

@Titian06 No worries! I completely understand wanting to keep your name private. I'm surprised that for a ~fairly~ popular name, you haven't found any products that have shared it so far. Maybe in the future? 🙂

Still looking 😞

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • narskelly
  • kellyhermes
  • sephora-jem-and-the-holograms.jpg
  • VL_Stephanie.JPG
  • erica.png
  • upload_6569358329819436190.jpg
  • caa6084e-900b-526a-98fe-c1c9281c530d.jpg