Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

OH NO!!! @kromance Crying for you! 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I love that you do a lippie health check, @kromance ! Sorry for your loss ☹️

Aww, I'm so sorry! I would be so upset too  😞

😲😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭😭😲😲😲😲😲😲🤬🤬🤬🤬😲😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭😲😲😲😲😲🤬😭😭😭😭😭😲😲😲😲😑😑😑😑😑 @kromance

@kromanceOh my heart! I'm so sorry!!

@kromance oh noooooooooooo, this makes me so sad! Melted lippies are the worst but even more so that it's the BT HOF lippie! 😞 

RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@MissPuff 😞 i was legit upset because of that ... at-least I have the hall of famer pins.... 😢

OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! That is quite disappointing @kromance

@kromance Oh noooo!! Now that makes me nervous, I should check mine!

@ohheyitscindyk that was the only lipstick out of a sea of lippies that had melted away.  😞  

@kromance I'm so sorry 😞

Nooooooo 😫😫😫

😞 I knoooowwww @ElleElleG Oh well 😫

@kromance That is so tragic!! How do you think it melted? 

@alexasteph I had it in my pouch for a few months which was in my bigger makeup bag. Thats the only thing I can think off. I had then moved it to my big lipstick stash without checking..  😞 😞  Maybe it got really warm in the pouch? I don't know ... 😞 such a bummer.

@kromance That sucks so much, I'm so sorry! It's such a special lippie... It looks like there is enough to re-pot though, so maybe it's not totally gone?

@alexasteph You're so sweet!! I was thinking of doing that it since theres a lot of lippy stuck to the inside of the cap. This would be the first time I try re-potting a lipstick! I'll let you know how it goes :P.  

If you haven’t already, scoop the lipstick into a pan and then place it on a flat iron with a paper towel to melt it all nice and slow.  @kromance

@kromance I've never done it myself, but I think it's a fairly easy process. Maybe try scooping out as much as you can from the lid and the tube and pack it in to a little pot with a lid. I prefer bullet style over potted any day, but repotting in to a bullet tube seems a bit more tedious. It definitely can be done, but you need to melt it down and pour it in.

@alexasteph @heartsmyface Thanks ladies! I successfully transferred the lippy to an empty container - t'was a challenge but it was done! Still have the empty bullet displayed on my vanity.. couldn't bring myself to discard it.. so its sitting pretty all empty and clean! 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When you buy a limited edition product and literally right after you place your order, it goes out of stock,... So you lose sleep for an entire night, pacing, wondering if your purchase was the very last one they had in the warehouse, hoping your order won’t be canceled 😭
12,471 Replies
testing