Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

here is another one for ya (urban decay concealer canada)

here is another one for ya (urban decay concealer canada)

THIS. Stupid red text. 😹

THIS. Stupid red text. 😹

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

omg haha @cianni  Image result for discount meme

Wow that’s a huge discount 😂

This one is called Rosacea Problems: patch tested a new product several times, all seemed well, but two weeks later my face has exploded. At last count, 20 pinprick-sized spots. Some itchy, some whiteheads, all bad! 

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I feel your pain! I keep having to do a week of the evercalm cleanser from REN. I find that if I trick my skin and don’t stay on anything for too long I can fake it, but sometimes...

Thank you @curlychiquita  @missjeanie  @sprocketta. I transitioned away from my previous skin care because it was my esthetician's private line, but I think I did too much too soon. I'm also getting over pneumonia, so I don't know if the antibiotics and meds would have anything to do with it. Either way, hopefully it will clear up soon!

Oh no, @tastelikewater! 🙁 Get well soon!

Oh no, @tastelikewater! 🙁 Get well soon!

Oh no @tastelikewater , hope it heals up soon for you.

Sorry to hear that @tastelikewater  I hope your skin calms down soon.  Sounds rough.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

My beauty pet peeves!I'm starring a diet next week.😛

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

My beauty pet peeve is beauty products that are tested on animals. 🙈

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sucks that China still requires animal testing for non-domestic beauty brands who want to sell in China.

I cannot understand why various clothing retailers are raising the prices of their clearance winter clothing now that President Day Weekend has occurred. I thought that they’re trying to unload their inventory. I found prices have gone up on 2 different websites. If I find anything that I like on 1 particular website they are good with issuing a credit for the difference.

@Loretta55 I hate this! Related pet peeve - when a retailer offers “additional 30% off clearance!!!” But they’ve raised the sale prices so the price last week and the price with the additional % off essentially is the same 😒 

I really want another black down jacket @cianni. It is driving me crazy that the price was cheaper prior to President Day. Of course my size was sold out then and now it is available.

It’s a total trap...Clothing retailers raise their prices knowing they are going to roll out “president sale deals” to in the end sell everything at the same price if not to your point a bit higher than the “standard” year around price.

When you’ve been anxiously awaiting your ND palette and the “bad weather” gets in the way of your delivery. It’s sunny with no clouds by the way 🙄🙄

38BA4F78-07D2-401B-AF58-5460F9BFE978.jpeg

BC5F77EC-F36B-4240-9035-7BE8FFBBBFBC.jpeg

Yesterday was a Federal Holiday @gonerogue. UPS usually doesn’t deliver on Saturday. I have also seen strange messages like the one you received and was package was delivered as scheduled.

@Loretta55  you are totally right! It didn’t cross my mind that yesterday was a holiday so that’s where the holdup could be. As of this afternoon the status hasn’t changed but I’m just hoping I get my ND palette tomorrow 👌🏻👏🏻

The mail has not delivered here for a week
12,471 Replies
testing