Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I had two spots removed on my face.  One was smaller than a dime and it was gone in one treatment, the other was about the size of a quarter and it was gone in two treatments.  Both all together cost about 150Canadian.  There wasn't exactly a scar, but right after the treatment it got red and then scabbed a bit (it was a really think scab if that makes sense?) after a few hours.  The scab fell off in about three days, maybe a bit less, and the skin under it was a touch more red than the rest of my skin for anther few days.  While I had a bit of a scab I avoided the area with any make up. The redness slowly faded and I'd say after a week of getting the treatment you couldn't tell that there was anything there. @blackkitty2014 

Thx you so so much @missjeanie .  Heart  Looking into it now 🙂

For sure @blackkitty2014 ! If you have any other questions let me know! Totally worth it in my opinion compared to the time/$ put into creams.

@blackkitty2014, fingers crossed!

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When your "precious" 8 month old takes off with your stuff...rolls it through the house. rip brush cleaner.

@Samtian  - I share your pain (or peeve).  Mine will be 13 in April, and he still does this!

@Titian06  Haha I'm sorry! Out of all the cats I've ever had Apollo is the only one that is evil like the meme's say.

OMG he's soooo cute! How could you stay mad at that face - so precious that little stinker they make it so hard to be upset :D. He reminds me of my furbaby Simba when he was younger. Sorry about the loss of your brush cleanser @Samtian. My 1 1/2 year old Siamese is currently taking it out on my carpets even though he has plenty of toys/scratching posts. We just adopted him about 3 weeks ago from a bad situation so I'm letting it slide (plus I want new flooring anyways lol). Ah gotta love our little ones even when they're rotten. 

Spoiler
Here's D'artagnanHere's D'artagnan

@niki172 ,

D'Artagnan is gorgeous!!!  I'm glad that you were able to adopt him!  He was lucky to get you!

Aww thank you @tsavorite 💜.

@niki172  What a beauty! And I love the name.

Thank you @Samtian I can't take credit for the name, but it's a good thing he's cute as he can be a holy terror :D.

He’s adorable @niki172!

Thank you @faeriegirl  - he is a stinker!

@niki172  Omg such a handsome boy!

Thank you @ather he is a beautiful boy. We drove an hour and a half to adopt him. There were quite a few people that wanted to adopt him so we were lucky to have been chosen.

@Samtian ,

Apollo looks so good!  RIP Brush Cleaner.

@tsavorite  Thanks! He is doing pretty well.

Is that Apollo, @Samtian😱?!?!

@eshoeYep!!!

Aww he even has a sad guilty look @Samtian 

12,471 Replies
testing