Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Great tip @RGbrown. I never would have thought to try after the fact!!

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

If you're on the completed order page and you click the Ebates button it should work. I did it one time for an Ulta order, and it worked! 

@RGbrown Whaaaaaaaaaat? I sure hope this works! Thank you!

@tastelikewaterUnidentified

I've got my fingers crossed for you! I've had some work and some not, but it's always worth a shot 😁

@RGbrown  I filled out a request for a missing transaction last week, and no go.  They told me I had to be linked before the transaction.  I'll try your way next time, because it is almost as soon as I check out that I realize I forget to link to it.

🤔... 😮... 😨 !

At least it’s not seriously delayed, and they did quickly replace the label.At least it’s not seriously delayed, and they did quickly replace the label.

I think this is the first time I’ve ever seen “unreadable label” in my FedEx tracker. But it was resolved very quickly and my Black Friday stuff should arrive today, if I believe FedEx. Could be much worse: I’ve watched several of my packages bounce all around the country, as if someone tried to throw them at Chicago but kept missing the target. And the longer a package is in transit, the more likely the goodies inside will be damaged. 

I once watched a customized pair of Nike running shoes bounce all over China, then to the US, then back to China, then to 4 US states. 😱 I almost called Nike and the US shipper (pretty sure that was also FedEx) about that one. 

that's always so annoying @WinglessOne - fabfitfun is really bad about that - the packages visit more states than I have haha 

Ordering foundations online with shade match and them still being too light/dark . Happens EVERY time 

@Avery1121 That's the worst! Have you ever tried using the site Findation? It's been a game-changer for me. You enter in your current matches, and it gives you your matches in other products. It will give you a list, or you can search for a specific product. The more information you give it, the more accurate it is. The Sephora tool is a no-go for me; it's matched me with medium-toned foundations even though I'm NW15. 

Winter skin has descended on me all in one day, even though its not that cold here yet. My face isn't even dry all over, just normal + flaky 🍂 Good thing I'm halfway through a week-long training where I'm jammed at a little table with three other people all day.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Of course this would happen. I've been stalking the PMG mothership v palette for a restock for months...NEVER able to catch it in time. Found out The Met has it in stock on their website and they're running a 25% off plus free shipping (if you're interested...code is CYBER18). Bit the bullet and bought it from there and AS SOOOOOON AS I buy it there...Sephora restocked 😒😒😒

It's a conspiracy @angelKiss24!!

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

On the Pro side- you bought it with 25% off and you wouldn’t have bought it with that type of discount at Sephora.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ugh thought I ordered one shade but apparently I ordered a different shade and now the one I wanted is gone.

@moxiepancakes what was it?

surratt concealer in 3 it ordered 2 *face palm*

surratt concealer in 3 it ordered 2 *face palm*

@moxiepancakes Ugh I feel for you. I’ve done this before too. Hope you can find the shade you want in stores somewhere!

Highly doubtful none of the stores in my region carry the brand and now it's gone from the product page. 🙁

So after WEEKS of trying to get someone at @Originsbeauty to reply to me I get an email saying that at this time there is no plan to distribute the Hello, Calm mask in Canada. I am beyond pissed. I've been wanting it ever since I tried it. SMDH! UGH!!!!!!!  🤬🤬🤬

@keana1  guess we will have to look for something else!

@veronika23 What?! Why did they send it to a whack load of Canadians then?! You can try...but PSYCH you can't buy 👎👎

@GG84  I dunno... I'm guessing they had planned to sell it here but, like I mentioned below, some of the new regulations are probably interfering with them being able to bring it to market in Canada at the moment. Just wish they would say if this was the case or not... Ugh. So frustrating!

12,350 Replies
testing