Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@sister13 Ugh I have no patience for labels that don’t peel off correctly. 

This! Just yesterday i went through this nightmare with an acrylic organizer. Uggggh @sister13 

@sister13 That’s annoying. Have you tried nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol?  About 70% of the time those work for me if I have nothing else. 

Be careful when using nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky mess left from labels. Some plastics can be damaged by it and leave a horrible mark. I had a hand mirror years ago that was a pearly pink plastic and the nail polish remover ate into the plastic...eeeek!

Not yet, I was just so annoyed at how extremely sticky it was, and how much effort it will require, it’s really stuck on there!  It I will persevere, thanks @Indy701 ❤️❤️❤️

Ugh @sister13 I can’t stand when that happens 😔 

Thanks for commiserating! Ugh, so annoying! @faeriegirl  💜💜💜

You can try GooGone @sister13   You can get it at pretty much any hardware or paint store. Try it in an inconspicuous place first to make sure it won’t mess up the finish

I know, I probably even have some, but I why on earth should I have to?? Haha, I was just so annoyed! 😍😍😍 @jozkid 

@sister13   Oh no- it's not even the gummy kind that you can pick off, minuscule piece by minuscule piece.

Exactly! It’s horrible! @Ispend2much6 💕💕💕

Yessssss @sister13  this is awful. You need a hug right now...

7E92D7A7-4E2F-43A2-A1FF-5CA0F277CDD9.jpeg

I know the feeling all too well, sorry🤨

Haha, thanks @eshoe ! 💗💗💗

The bad weather across the country is causing many of my orders to only have labels created but nothing is enroute nor have the estimated delivery dates updated.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one... I have an order from Nordstrom that hasn’t budged in days, it’s making me so anxious!!

@Loretta55  My Sephora order just updated to be delivered on Wednesday.  I hope the liquids will be okay. I got an order from Nordstrom’s during the last snow storm and so many things were frozen but seemed to thaw out ok although I’m worried the mascaras may be a loss since last winter every mascsra that froze was worthless it seemed. But they were free at least. 

Oh No @Indy701 , sorry about those mascaras. Perhaps Nordstrom will give you a replacement. My two Ulta orders were placed to take advantage of the Beauty Break and the Skintuative promos last week. My Talbots order just arrived at Fed Ex this morning with an ETA of Friday.

@Loretta55  That does seem like a while for Ulta. Hopefully you get it soon.  

I received both shipping notices within 24 hours of placing both Ulta orders @Indy701. Hopefully it will update soon.

Update, tracking of my Ulta orders never updated but both of my orders arrived yesterday afternoon. Both orders shipped from the Indianapolis warehouse. Thankfully both orders arrived intact.

Thanks for the scare Ulta!

I’ve really enjoyed being an active participant in the Lucky Bags this year, but I’m getting major fomo on items I was interested in but never bought, didn’t receive on my own bag, but am seeing it in others! I’ve been able to make a couple trades, but am striking out trying to grab some others I’ve had my eye on. Mainly Norvina and Jouer! I’ll probably just buy a few things eventually haha. 

12,471 Replies
testing