Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

This happened to me for the first time the other day. I must have left my foundation brush laying down next to the sink my husband uses (my makeup real estate has expanded across the double vanity, lol) - and I realized after applying my foundation that I had applied a bunch of little black chin hairs (that he had shaved off with his shaver) to my whole face. They were a pain to try to remove without messing up my makeup! I kept seeing them and I was like, what the heck, how many of these are there??   

@sister13 that story is both sad and funny

Thank you for commiserating with me! @CorgiMommy 

What a hassle, @sister13!

Haha, yes!  A hassle! @curlychiquita 

I would have thought they were the brush falling out like pieces of it. Oh not so fun it sounds like @sister13 

At first I kind of thought so and then realized what they were, gross, lol. @peculiarzmakeup 

😂 did you tell him?  I feel like some of these are good reminders for the future of what to look out for 🥰 @sister13 

Haha, no, not yet but I know he will just say - that's what you get for having your stuff all the way over on my side, lol! @peculiarzmakeup 

True haha 😂 that’s too funny, sorry to hear that happened though what a hassle lol @sister13 

How I can never get my wings to match! Its truly an art form.

Also when foundation shades match my skin in the house but not outside. It was alot of trial and error to get one that didn't look off under any lighting.

I can never get my wings to match either! @BossVenny  Good one! 

sssssssssssss

When it's midnight and you want to add a sales item that is 50% off in your cart but it changes to full price.  Come on Sephora!  Ulta doesn't have this issue.

When ten year olds come to Sephora with a full face of makeup thinking they look 15!🫣

Of course they will wear makeup if everything is marketed towards them

When people say your trying to hard when I’m just using like a lip gloss

When you write a long @-- post on BIC and then it kicks you out and logs you off for no reason. 😠

That reminds me of when I didn’t save a page I wrote in school on the computer. That’s the worst! Well aside note your efforts and posts are highly appreciated 🫶💕 @makeitup305 

@peculiarzmakeup I still have nightmares about that. The auto-save feature that they now have is a god send.

12,350 Replies
testing