Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

This is still full price on the Canadian site. 

@myumew THANKS! But maaaannnn, I am not meant to have it. "Sorry, this item is out of stock. It will not be added to your basket". 😞

@RGbrown That happened to me too. Idk if it's a glitch and they'll cancel my order later but I just kept refreshing and eventually I got to check out with it. LOL

@myumew Thanks again. I'll keep checking back...maybe I'll get lucky, or maybe the universe will decide I just don't need 14 new lip items lol 🙂

Oh I'm sorry about that :(. I looked at that set and went back and forth on it. That was a really good deal. It may come back in stock so keep checking *fingers crossed*

I left my bag with my skincare routine at home and just got back to college from break :'( .At least it's a good reason to start breaking into my 400 samples while I wait for my main routine to get shipped to me.

Sometimes you just want to say kiss my a $ $

https://24.media.tumblr.com/334c4546e4c7bd370a2b033fb2851c12/tumblr_n4ecfnuCmu1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Bianco Del Rio brought me here and I ain't mad

I had a friend tell me that they don't wear makeup to work anymore except for face, eyebrows, and mascara

....so you're really saying that you DO wear makeup AND you wear it 5 days a week AND it's well on its way to being full face.

Why do people have to say things like this -__-

I love/hate/laugh whenever I hear women and girls say stuff like that. Particularly when in relationship to other women wearing makeup.

"I don't wear makeup because I'm comfortable in my skin/don't like to waste time in the morning/blahblahblah. I only wear a little foundation and sometimes concealer, some blush, with just a little mascara and lipgloss/stick. Sometimes I'll swipe on a bit of  shadow. But other than that I don't wear makeup."

Girl, you mean you wear natural makeup, but after all those products, you can't claim to not wear makeup.

Whenever I see/hear "except" I always make a bet with myself how many products will follow.

@Annalily11 I wonder if people ever realize the irony in their statements. It's really confusing to me. It boggles my mind. I feel like they're trying to deceive me but it's not gonna work!! 

This would grind my gears too. I think this is partly why some women develop self image issues (thinking others wake up looking flawless). 😞

I wear less makeup than your friend on a daily basis, but fully consider myself "made up". My brain probably works differently though.. like.. why wouldn't I want someone to notice the extra 15 min I spent in the morning? 😄 If it looks great, YAY! If not, now I can improve!

It's a good point with the self image thing. There shouldn't be "shame" for wearing makeup nor there be a pissing contest to see who can wear less of it.  @whitepolkydots

When you go a little overboard with the bronzer and your face says 'Caribbean vacation', but your neck says 'Canadian winter'.

I put on bronzer for the first time this past weekend so I can SO relate to this 😂

How I feel after I finish slathering sunscreen on my face 😕 

babyj.gif

I noticed that I stopped getting Sephora emails since mid February, so I decided to investigate and my account shows that I unsubscribed?! Weird, no I did not! Lol.  I just re-signed up again.  I was wondering why I wasn't getting the promo codes I'd normally get... I've always been signed up to Sephora emails for years and never been mysteriously removed from the list.

Surprise, surprise...this happened to me too last year.  Quite a few times. I contacted CS and when they re-subscribed me, it stuck. 

It happened to me during the gift card event last December and I had to contact the CS to get my GC. 

Happened to me.  Did you use a new email to re-subscribe?????  I think this is best. 

1 Reply
testing