Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

DONT FORGET THIS!!

It will happen a million more times. Limited edition is NEVER limited edition.

what is this new captcha thing in the PM's and whyyyyy is it there??? I had to download internet explorer instead of using my usual chrome 😞 

@shirleylin88, I can't answer your question but I can't even move around on the site unless I use explorer. It is very annoying.

sooo frustrating, I keeping clicking on threads and they won't open. initially I though it was my computer trackpad, and then I tried other computers and it still would not work. So annoying. I don't even want to talk about the mobile site...

I just tried pm'ing. The first one went through fine, the second one I got the CAPTCHA  notice but no actual CAPTCHA so I couldn't send it. Tried a 3rd short one and that went through. Is this happening to other BTer's? It is so frustrating.

Ulta shipping..UGH. So I go to use my $10 coupon on my birthday a few days ago, and my total is $1 short of free shipping after the code was applied. One freaking dollar! So I add a few items I don't really need/want, but whatever. My stuff ships and is delivered to UPS about 20 minutes from my apartment...great, right? Nope. They can't hold the packag for pickup, but must transfer it to USPS for delivery. So now I won't get it until TUESDAY. Now I'm mad again so I'll probably take a nap lol 

Ulta shipping is very slow for me, sometimes it's UPS and other times they transfer to USPS. I wish they just gave an option to send USPS, I think it would be faster than the transfer from UPS! 

Okay, so I noticed the other day that my beloved holy grail Nuxe lip balms were moved to the "last chance" section on their website. I emailed the Nuxe CS about it aaaannnnnd received THIS email:

nuxe.PNG

WHAT THE EFFF, NUXE! 😞

What?!?  Thanks for the heads up and I will be stockpiling.

LaserShip -_- I hate LaserShip. I love to take advantage of amazon same day delivery but LaserShip sucks. I ordered yesterday and it was supposed to be delivered last night. Ha ha ha...nope. I spoke to amazon cs and they rectified the situation somewhat. Tracking hasn't changed, nothing. I actually still want the products but can't really order again because LaserShip will deliver it...or lose it. I'm pretty annoyed and feel like I'll have to let my amazon membership go since I just can't deal with LaserShip anymore. So many of the products I want to order is same day shipping now. 

When I can't access BT from Chrome or Firefox only Explorer (which I do not like) and the site tells me to sign in even though I already am.

-_-

For the past few days BT hasn't been loading properly for me. I have to open threads in new windows but when I would try to reply to a post no matter how many times I hit "reply to XYZ" nothing would pop up. The same would go for PMs although I could type my response but when it came time to send....nada....

It's been working well today *fingers crossed*

@NancieNano I use Chrome and have this problem too. I've found that if I click the "rewards bazaar" from the little drop down menu, I'll magically be signed in again. It's super annoying, but it's the only thing that works. 

@lmi82, I can't even get to the "rewards bazaar" unless I actually type it into the search bar. So frustrating.

@NancieNano Oh wow. That really stinks! 😞

Yeah the website reformat has not been user friendly for me at all @lmi82. I hope other BTer's aren't haven't as much difficulty as I am.

When you receive a back-in-stock email for an item that was never back in stock to begin with and has been completely taken off the website.

Thanks for getting my hopes up, Dior.

Image result for girl waving hairbrush gif

Image result for disappointed gif

Image result for ron swanson throws out computer gif

Ron Swanson is you.

@lylysa Nailed it. 😄

Dear Dior, 

You owe me a new computer.

K.Thx.Bai.

@lmi82, That is so annoying! 

This is the perfect gif for the situation, though. 😄 I haven't seen it in a long time!

testing