Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I'm still getting it on Safari.  I have to use Chrome for shopping.  

Basically the only thing I can use Chrome for is BT 😞

Same boat! Saving so much money. I can only access anything on the app with the exception of BT which I can access (kinda) on desktop.

I am getting the same thing. It's definitely helping me save money, but I'm getting a little tired of it. One of my favorite things to do on the Sephora website (besides BT) is to look at new brands and just browse even if I don't intend to buy anything. I can't do that anymore because almost every product page gives me an error code. I realize that it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's bumming me out a bit. 

I like creating my Love List and looking around, too!

It is a big deal!  Same as going to Sephora during business hours and the doors are locked and lights off!  

It is the same. We are getting shut out online! 

You're right; I guess I never thought of it that way. I was going to buy something this morning (for the first time in almost two months) and I couldn't because of the stupid error page.

I bought a NEST candle for $13.75 with sale price + discount on b-glowing a couple weeks ago. I just noticed they charged me $43.75 for it. WTH how does that even happen?? I had to double check it wasn't something else since I've been shopping so much but that was the only order I placed with them.

When your local Sephora has all the colors of the MUF Starlight powders EXCEPT for the one you wanted so you go online to order it and it arrives half opened with glitter EVERYWHERE 😞 Guess I will be at Sephora on my lunch returning this glitter bomb....sigh

MUF.jpg

Ackkk that is a disaster. I don't even know how I would approach that. 😞

IMG_0541.GIF

😞😞😞

My exact reaction as I opened the box and saw all the copper glitter!! @Tamara76

Spoiler

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m69jc1Awl91r79k32.gif

Well it looks pretty...

That stinks @gonerogue and I can't imagine how much of a mess that could've been had you opened it any differently.  Hopefully your local store has the proper one in stock so you can exchange.

REDEMPTION! Although the website said my local Sephora didn't have the copper one in stock, they really did have them when I went on my lunch! I made an even exchange and now my day is made 🙂muf2.jpg

Woohoo!  Yay to happy endings! @gonerogue

NICE!  Hope to see a look with it soon @gonerogue 🙂

@ElleElleG I am rather novice at makeup application but I will try my best to do a good look with it soon 😉

@ElleElleG I agree! It is beautiful and at least I know that I will love it once I actually use the product so let's hope they restocked or something because an exchange would be more convenient than a return.

U-P-freaking-S

http://media4.giphy.com/media/12cIBdXFHPuvg4/giphy.gif

The 5-hour back and forth with UPS has fortunately come to an end.

Spoiler
I managed to scare the UPS man and it was so worth it considering how he flew into the parking lot, and literally stormed up to my door  😏.  He tried to rope me into a conversation about how he really stopped by earlier 🙄 though he didn't knock because he didn't think anyone would be able to hear that from inside

http://img.playground.ru/images/8/9/comics_DZHEKI-CHAN_big_1342993571.jpg

He felt the need to reenact his prior delivery attempts.  Literally, re.en.act them.  On his way back the truck he offered an apology then proceeded to comment that he shops in store to avoid having to wait around for a delivery.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/grreat.gif

The Sephora package mishap I mentioned on Monday has been rectified.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder648/500x/69422648.jpg

@ElleElleG As your UPS fiasco ends, my begins! I have had 2 Nordies packages "out for delivery" this whole week and someone has been home every day at the time that they "attempted" to deliver them yet the tracker keeps saying no one was home so they will try again the next day. UPS around here is usually good about coming to the door so I am saddened by the fact that the drivers literally just drive by and don't bother really attempting to deliver the packages sometimes. I got on chat with UPS last night and was told my packages would be sent back to the shipper if I didn't opt for picking them up at the nearest facility. Now I have to take time out of my day some time this week to drive to the facility to retrieve my packages. This is making me rethink buying so much stuff online 😕 

OMG, no @gonerogue Call as soon as you can.  I asked the associate on the phone to have someone from the local branch call me within an hour and I emphasized that I did not have time to reschedule my day to be there during the scheduled delivery window. 

BTW, if you don't have their basic UPS My Choice, get it.  They email you went a package is scheduled to be delivered & they provide a 4-hour window.  If you upgrade, which I dont, I believe you can specify down to an hour time frame when they will make the delivery.

UPS seriously needs to get it together.  I understand they may have a number of deliveries to make but that doesn't mean that people should be shortchanged.

1 Reply
testing