Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yuck! I've had that happen as well. It makes no sense. Some of them just seem to despise their jobs lol. I hate when they've noted 'attempted delivery' (or maybe that was fedex) and not even bothered knocking on the door and I know this because I was at home -_-

yuppp I know this story. it makes my blood boil every time.

look I gotta do my job, you do your job, UPS/USPS (oddly, I've never had this issue with fedex but I think they are the least frequently used)

@oceanics This happened to me about a month ago, and it dragged on for two days. I was so mad 😡 After I lit them up on Twitter and kept calling their customer service I haven't had any issues since haha. 

@alexasteph I tried to call their CS line and after endless waiting all I got was the run around. The driver does it so often now that I don't even bother to wait for it anymore. Granted, I only live 3 blocks away from the UPS store, but it would be nice to get my packages actually delivered and for him to do his job properly, lol. 

@oceanics I got a bit of a run around too. After I researched the the local distribution center I found out it was an issue very specific to them they were just scanning packages to make it look like they were delivering them, when they were actually back logged from some bad weather about a week earlier.  A few things with the "attempted delivery" didn't add up, which is why I called them out on it. It was really crappy of them to pretend they were doing their job when they were in fact avoiding it instead and trying to cover it up. 

What a cutie orange guy! 🙂

The only cute orange guy 😉 😄

You don't think my avatar is cute? (I'm an orange girl, actually.)

Of course I love your avatar! And love orange!!! I was trying to reference something else that's orange and guess it backfired... should have said all cute except for one 😄

No problem. I didn't think you were referring to me but the wink made me then think otherwise (like you were kidding me). My avatar is much cuter than I am IRL...

Ah the internet! Not always clear is it. My bad. I was referring to the orange man. lol.  I am sure you both are awesomely cute! 🙂

I've had that problem with FedEx before. Such a pain!

Also, love the kitty pic!

Ugh!  I hate it when that happens! 😤😤😤

I was waiting for an Ulta beauty break and one of my items sold out. Sigh, I feel like this always happens and I should learn but I keep testing my luck.

Misleading Ebates cash back %.

I was booking a flight last night and my ebates browser extension said I would get 10% cash back. However, ebates only gave me $3 for cash back for a ~$400 flight. I went to read the details on ebates' website. Turns out, they are only giving $3 for each flight ticket purchase :S 

Yep! I had that last year. Lame. 

OMG!!  The same thing happened to me last summer.  Was excited for a return of approx $120 and got a whole $12.  Had to give 'em major stink eye - - - 

Image result for stink eye gif

Anonymous Insider

Buying a product on sale only for it to end up on Hautelook for 1/3 the price one week later.

So basically my pet peeve is that I'm not clairvoyant. 

Having packages at the post office and not being allowed to drive. Gimmie my packages. Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie🤗

I ordered a foundation from shopspring on the 2nd with a coupon code, back when I was starting to run low on my current bottle but wasn't in the danger zone yet. Well it still hasn't arrived, I'm out of foundation, and even ore irritating, it's apparently been in the same city as my post office since the 9th, just hasn't been dispersed yet. Looks like I'll be calling various post offices tomorrow. This hassle was not worth the few dollars I saved.

@Annalily11 Ugh what a pain.  I've had nothing but good experiences with spring except  for my last order.  I placed a pretty big American Apparel order and happened to also place one on AA's actually website the day after.  Well, the AA direct order shipped the same day and the one with Spring still was processing over a week later! I contacted them and they were like oh sorry it's cancelled because they are no longer available.  Umm they were still available on AA's website so I got kinda angry.  I think they purposely didn't put the order through because my discount was too great (I had an extra 20% off an already 40% off price and I don't think AA liked that).  It left a sour taste in my mouth though as they made no effort to contact me, I had to be the one to contact and ask where my items and/or money was!

Anyways, I hope you get your package soon!

testing