Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh heck i thought he looked apologetic at first. That must just be the natural pug look, cuz I looked closer and saw -- yep, he's sorry not sorry

@gingerleigh I knoooooow!!!! It's that little tiny twinkle that tells the real story. Not even a little teeny tiny sorry!!😂

omg that face, THAT FACE. so squishy and pouty and unapologetic lol ❤️

Awww your little pug is adorable. Definitely, works in his favor! 😉

I feel your pain. We've got a German Shepard on guard 24/7 and he thinks everything/everyone is a threat that must be destroyed. A rabbit, the neighbour, a small child, you name it and he'll bark at it like it's the devil incarnate. 

Your alarm system sure is a cutie though! 😉

@Asche The funny thing is, if there's an actual reason for the noise, like a knock at the door and if the person comes in the house?! He is HAPPY!! Like over the moon excited, slobbers all over them bouncing off the walls. It's when they're on the oooooother side of the door that he's super fierce. Silliness abounds! I love GSDs, by the way! Super majestic creatures. 😍

Hahahahha, dog logic! 😄

Sometimes i feel like im doing great, other times i burst out crying. My anxiety is under control but my depression comes and goes since im suferring from a broken heart. Almost a full month of not talking to him..and i feel like im dying. Im sure he found someone and i dont blame him we live states apart, but it hurts. 

Some of you may also remember my cousin anna from posts ive made about her before. That 40 yr old i got into a crazy fight with. Anyway shes back. This time without her dog so its fine but shes gonna stay a month. She is loud, extremely rude and adamant. From calling me a fat piece of crap in stores for telling her an antiaging cream for her maturing skin would be helpful. Tobher nonstop smoking. She rubbed it in my face my mom is going to be paying her for staying her and also helping out with grandma. Its funny. My mom when i ask her to borrow money to help with bills , even though its been years of hrlp ive given her, its not easy...she'll preach about 20 dollars. But anyone else and she gives that money away.  With more rrason my cousin is going to stay. And shes already driving my anxiety up the wall. And ive had a headache for 2 days straight 

My grandma is slowly dying. Theyve made the decisio. Of not taking her to hospitals and xotors anymore.

Man.

I am losing my mind. I just want to escape. Not exist here. I have nowhere else to vent. Sorry

So stuff hit the fan. I ashamed lowered to her level. Basically i cursed at my cat for zooming out the house. To which i overheard the psycho tell me to st*u. To which i in return told her the same thing. It escalated into hwrbsaying i had no respect for my dying grandma to which i said weren't you cursing a while ago because your sister that you loathe was talking to the nurse explaining some stuff to us? She went off. Basically implying im ungrateful and stuff that i dont do anything blah. Anyway. I said disrespectful is tou thats cursing all the time, disrespectful is you smoking and all the smoke getting inside the house, thats affecting grandma. So she goes even more off her rocker and starts calling me a fatas* and telling me how im going to die because im effin fat etc. Callinv me the b word over and over. Were face to face im shaking here saying you should talk about respect you psychotic bipolar berp. So she starts laughing like sideshow bob. Im like you disrespect your mom all the time you hit her etc. I respect my mom and grandma . So ill save you the rest cause basically she repeated what a fat b i am. 

Soni said. Oh you wanna see a b? I took back all the makeup i had given her. Which was a full tote of sephora stuff, no joke. 

She was just ready to unleash on me and me on her. I dont care. I told her i wanted her gone, nobody wanted her here. My mom already complaining about her and the lady that helps us out complained too because cousin had the tv on and wouldnt let the lady sleep cause of it 

This was a mild summary btw.

I am ashamed of lowering down to her level . Shes brrn helping out two days out of her entire life. All she does when she comes down here before is sleep and go f her lover. Even when her daughters dad died and her daughter surely needed her my cousin was down here with her guy. Cool jones. I hope she leaves she took her bags out of the house but i really doubt she left. Now that i think about it she'll probably bring the mob of second aunts that have her same attitude , one isnher godmother and loves the fight. Ill just call the cops if it comes to that.

btw i apologize for calling her 'schizo' / ;bipolar, etc, she's  actually bipolar and i know for a fact that she isn't taking her medications. she does drugs, and is the most disrespectful person you could ever meet. I was being respectful to her since I can't stand her, and today was just bad. and my tolerance flew out the window, and i called her every name on the book cause she just couldn't stop insulting me in my own home with a  a big ol smirk on her face. i;m truly scared that she may be as psychotic as to end up killng me.

mycousin.gif

my cousin in a nutshell.

Sending love, hugs, rainbows and kittens your way @Blackwhiskey

So sorry this is happening.  😥

hey @Blackwhiskey sending you love <3333 i feel you 100%, i have also not talked to my now ex in a full month and i also sometimes start crying out of nowhere. i'll just be sitting at work and something pops in my head and my eyes just well up with tears. its crappy and i dont know how to make it stop but just know that i'm crying right here along with you and you aren't alone.

@underwhelmed11 

😞 i'm sorry , i try my best not to cry but the tears just fall. i wish i knew he is safe, happy, even though he is probably not giving me a second thought. i wish i didn' think about him anymore, it's just painful! and then with that 50 shades of grey movie popping out everywhere ><

@Blackwhiskey ugh i hear you. and stupid valentine's day stuff every where! i'm sure he is hurting too, breakups are hard for both parties. 

Hey Blackwhiskey, I'm so sorry to hear that your life is in a turmoil again. You certainly don't deserve to be treated this way, much less by a relative.

Stay strong and know your friends here are sending good vibes and happy wishes your way. ❤️

Thank you ❤️ I've been locked in my room almost the whole day. Sadly praying won't make a person go away or I'd start doing that on the daily! lol Just waiting on my exercise stuff to get here so I can go running at the park.

@Blackwhiskey You can do fun evil things like Planks while waiting for your gear 🙂

• Thanks guys. Hearts said something that got me thinking and i got on kohls and ordered some pants, spoets bra, shirt, and some nice looking puma shoes. Im going to use that as my revenge and invite every fat shaming family member to suuuuuuk iiiiiiiiiit. Seriously.  Yesterday i didnt want to say why i got so dizzy and sick. Its from all my cousins smoking and horrible voice. Your neck muscles tense up. But i could over hear her telling my uncle in english so my mom wouldnt understand that its most likely from all the fat and that i have higu blllood pressure and proceeed to laugh about it.man. shes in her middle 40s or higher and she still axting like a teenager inaulting me. Its no wonder ot even her mom likes r. Since she hits her mom and screams obscenities at her. Sogh. Anyway. I have to deal cause its not like shes going anywhere now that my moms paying her. Even though im doing most of the stuff

Awww, BW, you can vent to us anytime. I am so sorry you are going through this - It sounds super stressful. 😞

I really hope things get better for you soon - Sending you love, hugs and sunshine.  We love you, girl!

@Blackwhiskey

hug3.jpg

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I second everything everyone else has said. Always here for you to vent when needed. And if you need anyone to go kick that guys butt send me the address! 

Awww, Blackwhiskey, I'm so sorry. Sometimes it feels like all the awfulness in the world has your name on it, and you feel like you will collapse under the weight. Venting can help, so please, vent!

And one other thing. The ladies on this board are SO freaking nice! I love how y'all care so much about fellow cosmeticistas. You all deserve a hug just for that. 🙂

2 Replies
testing