Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

this is sad 😞 BUT all i can focus on is that gorgeous mirror & TF collection behind... 😍

Agree @whitepolkydots!

That mirror @heartsmyface! I'm so curious about what your battle station looks like 😄

@whitepolkydots@Libellules the mirror is from Jill Stuart.  Do I actually use it?  No.  It's just there to look pretty.  

And yeah, I haven't found a home for the TF lippies yet.  The boys don't quite fit in my lipstick towers and it doesn't seem right to have them in a drawer. I tried putting them on display cause they're essentially homeless.  

Things haven't changed much from the last last time I posted my vanity area, but once I have time to tidy up (fingerprints everywhere!!) I'll be sure to post some pics in the battle station thread.  

Looks like someone got hungry. 😞

LOL my guess was "Grrrrrrrl you need to exfoliate your lips once in awhile"

But that's only cause mine are craggly and always cutting up my lipsticks haha 😉

don-amp-039-t-let-chapped-lips-get-to-you_o_3450487.jpg

GoT meets Chapstick, I love it!

Image result for mr. bean eating gif

Okay, I admit it!  That's what really happened! 😛

Argghhhh! That's awful!

Oh noez!!! 😞

I was so tempted by that set during the holidays!

Their lipsticks are super creamy which probably explains the low melting point.  I just wish I had've opened them when I bought them so I could have exchanged them for good ones.  So it goes.

There were just too too many things to choose from during the holidays😄   

When you finally get around to depotting eyeshadows to realize that one of the shadows will not stick to your Z palette and you gouged said shadow and now there is micro glitter everywhere!!!!! Oh and I also put a gash in a Nars blush. Officially done for the evening :S

I was in Vegas for NYE. Getting ready to go home, I packed my toiletry bag in my check in suitcase because there was a new bottle of Tocca Simone, along with the lotion and my hair products, all liquid, that I can't carry on. I get home and the whole toiletry bag is gone!

Fast forward to last week when beautylish had the Rodial snake oil booster ($90!) as a gwp. I bought my Tocca again and it arrived today. The Tocca box is crushed and when I sprayed it I immediately smelled that "this is old perfume" alcohol smell. 

So now I have to box it back up and ship back. I'm so peeved that I have to be inconvenienced by this!!! It's like getting in line at the grocery store and the woman in front of you has 100,000 items and wants to split it into 25 separate receipts. 

Oh no! Did someone steal the bag or something? That is so annoying! 

My cat in the morning. after-not-getting-enough-sleep.gifEQn6nUT.gif

and then me..tumblr_mzixdiWsA61ri6itoo1_500.giftumblr_mvetubR7kE1qzr86qo1_500.gif

omg so freaking funny. Mine gets in my face until theres no more ignoring it. Also, I second the eye twitch from the last pic

So relatable. 😄

My cat will slowly take over my pillow until I get up. His purring is also as loud as freight train. Nobody is sleeping through that.upload_5207239247817473772.jpg

ahahah mine does the same thing. Literally sits on my chest (and is tubby so that restricts the ole lungs a bit) and just stares at me, purring as loud as she can (even though I'm asleep and not even petting her) until I can't ignore it. Then we go through this song and dance where I pretend to start getting up, she jumps down and I roll back over, and then she comes and just sits on my pillow squishing my head until I just *have* to get up and feed her.

....usually its like an hour before my alarm goes off so theres no going back after that 😕

Get an email Thursday night that Tom Ford Snowden is back in stock. With in 5 minutes of getting the email place the order for it. Even though I already have 3 of the new colors I was excited, since that was the color I wanted the most and it has been OOS for a month or so. Realize yesterday morning I still never got a tracking number. When I look up my purchases it's showing OOS again, so call Sephora at 11:00 am and told it's being processed and will be shipped out. Told if it was out of stock or canceled I would have got an email. 4:00pm get an email, my order was cancelled. 😢 Wake up this morning to find an email from 3:55 am telling me it's back in stock. 😞 Do I get my hopes up it will actually ship this time? It's the little things in life that make this lipstick junkie happy, like getting a lipstick I have been waiting for! 

This is why I finally ordered it from Nordstrom. The same thing happened to me during the Rouge sale, so when I got a GC for Christmas (pre-paid AmEx, not Sephora) I just said "screw it" and ordered elsewhere.

Purchasing something you don't need and it's an exact duplicate for something you already own 🙃

testing