Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

We switched to Direct Tv on Friday and I am sooo lost!

My shows are not set to Series Record, can't find shows, don't know the channels......and, I just want to watch Judge Judy!

Their Guide is not ADHD friendly!!!

It is so cluttered looking.

#confused #lost #missingmyshows

I know I sound like a broken record but man I hate the new heart system... Can we please go back to the old way when you heart something it goes grey! I spend so much time trying to find what I read and what I haven't. It was so easy when the hearts were grey I could see right away that I had read that comment.  @candacebt  @KatieBT  please, please, please bring it back to the way it was! Thank you!

i'm glad i'm not the only one who's confused! i know i'm a newbie, but it's downright tricky at times!

I hear you!  It's a daily thing accidentally revoking a heart and regiving it.  Not a huuuuge deal in the scheme of things but c'ommon, what was so wrong with the old system?  At least we had confirmation that we'd already acknowledged something.  

I agree, I would like it changed back, as well! Too much wasted time with the current system. 😞

When Sephora doesn't listen to you and continues to put 12/12 fragrance samples for you to choose... If they have so many, they should send them to the stores so people who purchase in store can actually get something extra with their purchases. 🙂

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 12.41.42 AM.png

You're still lucky to get samples that you chose. For me, 50% of my online orders they forgot to give any samples. Mostly during holiday season like this, I saw extremely rare samples I chose in my box.

This is Canada like 95% of the time

We should revolt!!

Except, we're too nice.

Sorry a'boot that, eh.

Spoiler
upset.jpg

funny-gif-riot-level-canada.gifcanada.jpg

New rule Sephora - effective immediately Samples Section is only allowed a max of 50% samples to be fragrance.

But I am willing to be reasonable.. you can increase the sample options to 24 so that you can keep the same amount.

Gosh, I'm too nice sometimes.

@Insomniacmuffin i love your ideas 😄

I like your negotiation style! 😄 @Insomniacmuffin

They heard you! @KatieJiang

They added a lipstick and foundation FOIL! ;')

I agree with you in general, but I am low key ok with this specific set, because it includes 3 I am genuinely interested in trying and have not seen in the sample section before - Tom Ford Oud Wood, Hermes Gardin of some kind I haven't tried, and the Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile.

So if I actually get those 3, I will (for once!) be a happy camper with my fragrance samples.

Edit: But yeah, they can GTFO with their Versace Bright Crystal and D&G Light Blue. Comme de Faccons, hommes.

@JazaChai I usually don't mind new high end ones since I'm a fragrance hoarder myself but I'm definitely with you on the Versace bright crystal samples and Light Blue!!

When the samples selection contains all fragrances, I occasionally just end up choosing cologne for my bf to try. I end up having the rest of the samples already and hate them! 

P.s. they added a YSL vernis and smashbox foundation + concealer sample right after I posted the OP. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 12.47.10 AM.png

Ordered a sale brush from Sephora, handle came loose and not attached to the head.

Returned it in store and ordered a new one when it came back online. It arrived with the EXACT SAME ISSUE.

I don't think i wanna tempt fate and re-order it a third time. The whole batch is probably a crapshoot. 

@patronbleu which brush was it?:/

#36 maybe? It's an eyebrow mini fan brush essentially 🙂 It's supposed to be good for drawing the outlines of your eyebrows

3 Replies
testing