Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Why are smelly, headache inducing fragrances the most difficult to remove, while some that you love disappear rather fast? I tried a sample of a new to me perfume, and like a moron I sprayed it on my skin first instead of paper......lesson learned. 😄 

Just call me Pepe le Pew lol.

Fragrances are something I don't buy as often so I only ones that I like (aside from free samples), but yes I agree the ones you like seem like they disappear the quickest 😞

Ha, for some reason I always end up trying to cover an offending scent with another scent creating an abomination. 

I have done that too, lol. The result has always been even more atrocious than the original stinker. 😆

A million likes!!! Sometimes you don't wanna... (remove you from the following)

tumblr_m66s9tWUw71rzapx4o1_500.gif

I had every sort of clip known to mankind LOL 😄 I used to wear butterflies and all the plastic ones. A metal one that looked like the wings moved (with springs). Lady bugs. Tiny snap clips that were butterflies to put on a few strands of hair..omg so many and I used to LOVE it!!!

I got 'hate comments' in real life lol. To my face- 'Why you wearing that' bla bla this and that. People were rude and you know what...I still proudly rocked them !!!!! =D

And the dragonflies!   Lol, I just mentioned those springy wings down below!   😝

Lol yaaassss girl you know it 😉 and I had them all organized into containers that I held close to my heart haha...I wore clips until they broke..that's how much I overused and abused them lmao

😄 😄 I think my hair looked like that in the 90's. Perfect with my lip smackers, lol. @veronika23

I LOVED lip smackers. Obsessed I was with them....

Dr Pepper.  

Mine too!  I used to wet gel the cr@p outta my hair and stick it up in a giant monster clip on top of my head.  Oh with glitter gel cause that's an important detail.  

I had all those silly little butterfly clips, and would put 20 or so in my hair at a time....along with glitter gel or colored hair mascara. 😄

I had some butterfly clips myself back in the day. I got rid of them because I felt I had out grown them. Then bought some new butterfly clips from Ulta last year. I'm sure I'm too old for them, but I wear them around the house. I'm quirky...or just reliving my youth lol

I always had the same type of hairdo and those solver clips... man I can't recall the name...

salon clips? maybe?

Hem clips?  I used to decorate them with nailpolish and glue on little rhinestones and plastic animals.  image.jpeg

I was totally thinking something else. I have never known what these were called. Thank you. I still have these kinds of clips. I don't wear them, but I have them. I think they are sold at cheap shops like WalMart or drugstores.

I had a million of these hahaha omg..ponytail and snap clipped a couple on either side...off course there were butterflies attached to them in different colours that I coordinated with my outfits 😉

Ha, yasssss!  With the little springs on the wings!!!  

....we've just dated ourselves.

OMG YES!!!  Thanks @heartsmyface 🙂 always had these handy back in the day lol

17 Replies
testing