Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Awww hang in there, doll!  Hugs!

thank you, at least something great happened, the doctor i saw, even though it was through med tv, he really listenend to me, i gave him all my info about my past, present, how i felt, how i thought i was feeling and why i left my medication and doctor. and he wants to see me in a week, and i'm glad, because that way he can monitor how i'm doing with the increased dosage. and hopefully i feel loads better.

I just had my lexapro upped about two months ago and I feel SO much better.  I hope yours ends up working the same way for you hon.

Good luck!  

I'm experiencing major BT problems. The site will not open on Chrome at all. I keep getting an error message. So I am forced to use Safari 😕

Anyone else experiencing this?

Anonymous Insider

Yup 😞 I don't know what's going on with my Chrome. However, I found a workaround - if you open up an incognito browser in Chrome, it works for me. Only downside is you have to log in every time you open the window, but if you leave the window open, you'll remain logged in. 

I've tried clearing cookies and everything. I think I'll just have to reinstall chrome to make it go away but don't want to bother at the moment haha

@Anonymous Thanks for your tip! I appreciate it. I really hate Safari so this helps a lot lol. 

Anonymous Insider

@m26430 I opened up a BT link through a google search through non-incognito mode, and it must've triggered something because now BT works fine on Chrome for me  🙂

Oh ColourPop, my heart is broken.  These are three of the four new highlighters; I ordered all four, one is still alive.

IMG_20160823_190930.jpg

Yikes, that is pretty bad! I do wonder how this happened considered their formulas are so soft and pressed in there tightly. I hope CP resolves this for you!

Although I'm sorry to see this, when I saw the thumbnail of this photo, I thought those were all ice creams!

LOL me too!

Haha, me, too!

@shimmerbait definitely email them. If they don't send replacements right away tell them they're gifts and then they will send you replacements. 

Yes, I sent an email with this picture. 🙂 My Meow eyeshadow came chipped, they were very responsive and reshipped. I gifted the broken one to my friend. I just worry that two complaints so close together will place me on a "high maintenance customer" list and it will be problematic to rectify any future damages. 

I wouldn't worry. I mean products shouldn't come damaged at all, and these are not itty bitty chips or cracks that can be easily overlooked. Anyone who looks at the pictures can tell it's not a high maintenance request, but extremely reasonable. 

@shimmerbait,  I hope that you can return them! 😞

Ouch!

How disappointing! 😞

My two Sephora orders arrived today! One package had NO samples, nothing, nada...so empty. Not even 1 sample!!!

That happened to me last week. Prior to that, I had orders with 1 or 2, but I'd never had them all missing. I was pissed, because I ordered the Dior primer the morning it launched. It had to be in stock. Does your order form just say general samples three times instead of the samples you ordered? I am convinced the packers were just like, it does not say what she wants, so she gets nothing!

I've had Ulta and Beauty online forget my samples before, but never Sephora. Bloomingdale's always seems to adds extra samples. 

1 Reply
testing