Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I placed four recent online orders. UPS delivered one of them. 

I wonder how they decide which orders to send UPS vs. Ontrac.

I'm not sure. There is an option to somewhat select your carrier, but I do not know how they choose when you pick free Flash shipping.

YES!  OnTrac is the worst!

Agreed!! Just recently I had ordered the Marc Jacobs holiday palette and it was suppose to be delivered that day, well 9 pm rolls around...10...11, finally I hear a knock at the day and hurry to the door to find a girl sprinting to a mustang and hurrying off! So sketchy! Like hello, that palette is so expensive    and it wasn't even ontrac who delievered it! Im just so thankful that my package even made it to my house and that it didn't get stolen! I dread odering  from Sephora because I never know if I'm going to get ontrac or ups because it varies! Ugh! 

Yayy new thread! Ok what else bothers me.. I feel like complaining today so I will, lol!

My biggest pet peeve is when people leave negative or 1 star reviews because "the color doesn't work for my skintone" umm okay?! That doesn't mean that the product is bad, don't bring the reviews down because you purchased the wrong thing.

hahaha so true @sabrinas or reviews of products they never even bought... like how do these get approved???

Yes! The ones that bewilder me the most say something like:

"omg......yaaaaaasss so excited" 

Uhh okay, that was helpful... 😄

this drives me nuts, especially when the product hasn't even launched. i thought sephora had to approve reviews, so how do they get approved when the product isn't even available to purchase yet?! 

Yes! "Can't wait for this to arrive!!1!" ...apparently not, no ;(

That's what this board is for! All of us can talk about how excited we are for something, AND THEN go review it once it's in our possession.

testing