Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I hate it when you mess up one thing like mascara and you have to wipe off  everything underneath just to get that one spot.

Buying a product online and then when it shows up it’s way smaller than you thought. 

IMG_2751.jpeg

 things coming in like this because of hot weather 😭

@audrinaaa1 that sucks. I tend to shop mostly in store during the summer because of this.

When you just finished perfect mascara application and you sneeze lol 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeaaah that's just so bad when it happens @AMK721 😱😱

When you’re out to eat with someone and you wipe your mouth with your napkin and your lipstick comes off.🙄

This! lol I’ll add to it and say when you wipe your lips before even leaving the house. I always feel like I’ve wasted the product 😓

My lashes are long and touch my brow bone after I apply mascara so my biggest pet peeve is when my mascara transfers and leaves black streaks on my brow bone. 

I’ve made it a habit to wipe that area throughout the day just in case😭

@Mikaela0814 Omg yes I have super long eyelashes too so if my mascara is to wet it will get everywhere. I also keep q-tips in my purse at all times because even when my mascara is dry it still gets on my brow bone during the day.

I do not like when I have lipstick on my teeth and the person I am talking to doesn't tell me 😆

Uuuugh right?? Who dosen't tell a person. @Mellmars1185 😭😭😭

I hate to bash a makeup brand but Coloured Raine has the worst customer service and wait times. I made an order through their site and a lot of us got the run around on the shipment date.  They also don’t respond back to their customers in the 48 hour time frame.  They make great products for their price point but the bad customer service makes me never want to buy their products ever again. 

when you have to wait around all day for UPS, Fed Ex , onTrac or other shipping company to deliver your Sephora package

Fr tho

Putting on too much blush by accident and then having to possibly wipe it off 😣

@CuteCocoa I know what you mean. Sometimes I used my foundation brush (that has leftover foundation on it) to buff over/tone down the blush.

This! I don’t love a heavy blush look so I always do a light pass over it with my foundation brush. I get a nice natural finish. 

@CuteCocoa I did that this weekend too

12,421 Replies
testing