officegal

Beauty Lust List

Is there a product or a bunch of products that you've been lusting after but never tried/purchased for whatever reason? Here's my list:

1. Clarisonic - Now that the more affordable and travel friendly Mia is out, I'll probably pick it up at some point. But it's still difficult to take the plunge. Eeeek!
  2. T3 Featherweight - $200 for a blowdryer? Ludicrous but I keep thinking about getting this some day as well. A friend has it and swears by how good it is.
  3. Anything by Fresh or YSL. I've tried the lippies by Fresh and the Faux Cils mascara by YSL but don't want to get into the habit of buying their products because of the priciness. But what little I have tried were excellent.

How about you?

sephoramusthave

Re: Beauty Lust List

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1. L'occitane Brightening Cleanser and Brightening Essence

2. Korres Milk Proteins Foam Cleanser

3. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Revealing Mask

4. Laura Mercier Foundation Powder

5. ClickR Skin Care Stop Time Night Cream

6. Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cleanser

7. Amore Pacific Cleansing Oil

8. Dior Capture Totale Foundation ( bought it a few years ago and liked it but very pricey and I dont know what my shade is anymore because when I was using it I had a medium/tan complexion because I was at the beach a lot that year and now I'm pretty fair...)

9. Urban Decay Naked Palette ( I own 2 Urban Decay Ammo Palettes and one Book of Shadows so I dont NEED anymore eye shadows...but I really really want this palette and I'm completely out of my favorite Mauwie Wowie)

10. Mario Badescu Whitening Mask and at least one of the cleansers and scrubs by this brand

11. More Weleda products ( but I have SO many...I do use them all every day though...), I especially want the Almond Cleanser

12. Lancome Dual Finish Powder

13. The Body Shop Aloe Regimen for Sensitive Skin ( I just bought the Aloe Cleanser and love it, and now want this set)

14. Benefits new moisture cream

15. Jennifer Annistons Perfume

16. Suzanne Sommers Skincare line

17. Benefit Hello Flawless in Champagne

18. Benefit Beauty in a Box Kit

19. Lavanila lipbalm SPF 30 ( my lips always get sunburned at the beach, and I couldnt find a sunscreen lipbalm that doesnt smell or taste really bad and I tried this at the store and its awesome! 

20. Dior Dior Addict Lipglow ( I use the Addict lipsticks, but this turns into a pink lipstick on me, it moisturizes like a balm and looks like a gloss...so when I get through my lipstick I'm gonna use this instead!)

Too much? This is just a list of things I'll get eventually, when I get through my current items.

allthingsgirly

(0) Hearts

I can attest that the T3 blowdryer is incredible! I use it with the difuser and my curly hair has never looked better. I'm so happy I bought this blowdryer!

officegal

(0) Hearts

allthingsgirly wrote:

I can attest that the T3 blowdryer is incredible! I use it with the difuser and my curly hair has never looked better. I'm so happy I bought this blowdryer!

I'm so jealous!!  Okay, it's definitely moving from the lust list to a to-buy list. :smileywink:

pinkyy13

(0) Hearts

Oh man, where do I begin?

1) UD 15th Anniversary 24/7 Liners

2) Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows - Love the one I have and I really want more!

3) UD Naked Palette- Waiting to see it in person to get it

4) NARS- um.....everything! haha

mermadelove

My wish list:

1) Clarisonic opal: I too am looking at prevention. It's easier to prevent than to cure. I haven't done my research yet, so I'm not sure if I can actually buy it. I don't know whether you can use it with any serum, or just with their stuff. I'd like to use something natural and/or organic, so I'm looking at Caudalie.

As long as we are on the subject of Caudalie, I would love the

2) Caudalie Premiere Cru Eye Cream: I have a deluxe sample of this that I really like. Thanks to tenngal I tried their beauty elixir, which I  LOVE. Toner and make up setting spray it one, and unlike UD All Nighter, it's GOOD for my skin! Thier stuff is pretty expensive, though. Only got the beauty elixir because they had a travel size. I may forgo to eye cream to buy the

3)Caudalie Vinexpert Antiaging Eye and Lip Serum

The other stuff I want I'll probably just get because they're pretty "routine" to me, such as UD eye shadows.

BTW, all of you on the fence about the UD 24/7 eyeliner annniversary set: Just get it! You won't be sorry!

:smileyvery-happy:

lashreece

(0) Hearts

mermadelove wrote:

1) Clarisonic opal: I too am looking at prevention. It's easier to prevent than to cure. I haven't done my research yet, so I'm not sure if I can actually buy it. I don't know whether you can use it with any serum, or just with their stuff. I'd like to use something natural and/or organic, so I'm looking at Caudalie.

The opal will work with any eye cream you wish to use.  I was planning to use another eye cream once I ran out of the serum that it comes with.  The opal came with 2 cartridges.   One cartridge has lasted me 5 months!  I really like the serum, so I think I will reorder.

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the feedback! :smileyhappy:

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

With the VIB April special coming up, now would be a good time to fulfill these wishes!

April 14-21

VIBCHIC

officegal

*giving the thread a little lift* :smileywink:

lashreece

(0) Hearts

Top on my lust list:

• Temptu Airbrush Make-up System
  • Clarisonic Mia in Jaguar  - I just saw this and I love the design!  I have a Clarisonic Pro but really would like to have a Mia for travel
  • T3 blow dryer
  • Urban Decay Anniversary Set - since they are out of stock, I might have to look for on another site

lovely1reigns

(0) Hearts

Ok #1 silk'n silk'n sensepil. If anyone has this please let me know how it works.

#2  temptu summer skin air pods.

#3  Tarina Tarantino sparkilicity shimmer dust. I have the gold one, and was worried that this one was too pink.

#4  A travel suitcase for everything. any ideas?

officegal

I don't know if UD still has the Jackpot set on their website but that's a nice cheaper alternative to the Anniversary Set. Sorry, mermade, I know you hate ordering from UD but the girls need their fix! lol

Oh, I also covet brands that I can't find in Canada, such as:

Kate Somerville

REN

Becca (not sold at Sephora)

Carol's Daughter

NUDE Skincare

etc.

This list can potentially run really really REEEEEEALLY long!

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

@officegal: I'll order from them when they have good sales! LOL!

daisy346

(0) Hearts

I recently found one of the Sephora Christmas catalogs from last year. I started browsing through it just because everything looked so pretty, and one of the first things I noticed was the Jackpot set! Looks like they carried it at Sephora before the holidays. I never even noticed it then! Aarrgghhh

Jillie

(0) Hearts

There are a *few* things I really want that I just havn't went for yet!

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils 15 Year Anniversary Collection- I really want this but I just don't know if I am going to use all the colors in it. I have few eye colors that I play with and I don't know if it is worth it for me to buy? But I absolutely LOVE UD eye liners. 

2. MakeUp Forever's 12 Flash Color Case- I have been wanting this for a while and the price is one of the huge reasons I havn't purchased it. I love the endless possibilities to this case, but the price is what kills me! Plus it isn't in stock.

3. Bite- I am really wanting to try this lines products. The lip sticks look beautiful and the other lip items look very intriguing! I really want to try the Vitamin Gel Trio ($28) AND The Define and Refine Lip Set ($36). 

4. Caudalie- I really want to try a few of their products, mainly their Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream but the prices of their products are pretty expensive but I have had a few samples of their products and I LOVE them. Its just the prices I don't love!

5. FRESH- I also REALLY want to try a few of Fresh's Skin Care products but WOW are they expensive. I mainly want to try their Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mack but at $85 I just don't know! The other product I want to try is their Umbrian Clay Treatment bar ($38). I am a sucker for face masks and Fresh makes some that I really want! 

katie1724

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

So many! Where do I start?

1. I have an all-consuming, huge weakness for NARS blush, and for some reason, "discontinued" makes a shade that much more desirable to me. I finally got my hands on Outlaw, which I *love*, and I still want Crazed (somehow I missed out on this one), Sex (not Sex Appeal), Ninotchka...I think there are others.

2. I also have a huge weakness for Chanel blush -- I have amassed a collection of the (discontinued) Irréelle blushes, and I really like the Joues Contraste blushes, too -- Turbulent has to be my all time favorite color pink ever produced.

3. I really want the Fresh Black Tea mask -- the texture is amazing!-- and the Black Tea cream and eye cream...it's just always been too expensive to justify.

4. Diptyque candles. Like, all of them.

5. The Clarisonic Opal. I probably don't need this (yet!), but I believe in preventing, not treating as it comes...sooo, with that in mind, I probably could use it...

...hmm...I know there are more! My problem is that many of the things I have *should* have been on my wait list, but I caved and bought them, anyway. I have no self-control! Haha :smileyhappy:

runy

(0) Hearts

1. UD 24/7Liners 15th Anniversary Set- Like others I keep going back on forth on whether I can justify this purchase.  I have quite a few and love them for easy eyelooks without worrying about primer or smudging (esp since summer is coming), but the price point kills me.

2. NARS- anything really.  I have 2 blushes on my list: Taos and Lokoum.  I also want to get a multiple.  And I own 1 eyeshadow and love it and would love to build my collection but I can't justify any of these purchases.  I have WAY to many blushes and eyeshadows.  The multiple may get it's chance soon because of the ease and portability...

3. Benefit Creaseless Creme Shadows- I don't need them but I want more (I have 1)- because they are easy and versitle.

katimae

1.  Mark Jacobs Daisy Perfume (and a bunch of others that I can't think of that actually don't give me migraines) but I'm too          scared to spend the money on something that may eventually give me a migraine. Plus I have no money right now.

2. About 4 Tocca Tahiti Candles.  It is my favorite scent and it figures they would only make it in candles.

3. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment    I've put all this on my Birthday Registry b/c I went ahead and bought the 24/7 15th Anniv and      now I can't buy anything until at least may and then nothing over $15 until I get some birthday cash. (My birthday is the end of  June so it's not that bad.)

4. Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream - I have all their other Redness Solution products - I want the full set.

5. MUFE  12 Flash Color Case****- This is what I really want. It looks sooooo fun And has such high ratings.  I told my mom if  she gets me one thing off the list to get me this, as soon as it comes in stock.

6. Some NARS nail polishes

I have a lot of wants and not so many means......LOL

strmysony

(0) Hearts

Katimae: 5. MUFE  12 Flash Color Case****- This is what I really want. It looks sooooo fun And has such high ratings.  I told my mom if  she gets me one thing off the list to get me this, as soon as it comes in stock.

I've been wanting this set for forever, or at least it seems that way. It's so cool because you can use it pretty much all over the face. Hope you get one:smileyhappy:

daisy346

(0) Hearts

Hmm...let's see...

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Anniversary Set- I keep going back & forth with it. I really want it, but keep telling myself it's too expensive and I don't really need it. Then it comes back in stock at Sephora and I'm sorely tempted and almost get it....then I talk myself out of it and the cycle starts all over.

2. Dior Capture Totale One Essential- It sounds awesome but so pricey!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P260408&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=1073

3. Some new brushes- I really want some more of the Sephora Professionnel Platinum brushes. There are 3 or 4 I have my eye on that I want to get.

4. Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder, and also the tinted moisturizer.

5. Kate Somerville EradiKate

I know there's more, but these are the main ones that came to mind immediately.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • Jillie
    • officegal
    • strmysony
    • sephoramusthave