poshified

Back 2 Sephora program?

[ Edited ]

I know most of you are familiar with MAC's Back 2 MAC program, where you bring it six empty containers in exchange for a lipstick (or eyeshadow or lipgloss at MAC stores.) How nice would it be if Sephora started the same program with Sephora's own line of products? I, for one, know I have gone through countless bottles of waterproof makeup removers and brush cleaners. I certainly would have loved to trade in those empty bottles for a Sephora lipstick, lipgloss or eyeshadow.

Just my $0.02 :smileyhappy:

Thoughts?

poshified

Re: Back 2 Sephora program?

Sephora probably needs to straighten out the Rouge issues first before toying with this idea :smileywink:

weeeeweeeeeee

I don't know if Sephora would do that, they do not seem like they are the most generous  company... but it would be amazing if they do!!

wabreujr

I just googled to see if they had something like this because I have some many empties and found this blog. What a great idea. It would a increase their revenue and the customers would get freebies. Its a win win in my book. :-)

pinklissamel

I love this idea so much I hope they come out with something like this I go thru their moisturizes like once a month its crazy !!! I would definately jump on this train!!!!

broadwaybarbie

Everything I have tried from the Sephora line (excluding a liner) has been amazing!!! I would have no problem buying more...especially if it meant I could get a little extra freebie here and there :smileywink:

clarks18

This is a fanstastic idea.  I buy at least one of the Sephora Liquid Liners every time I visit Sephora.  I go through those thing like there is no tomorrow.

prettyinpa

I think it's a great idea and actually get my brush cleaner from MAC specifically for that reason. I can always use a new MAC lipstick or shadow. Once when I had a huge pile of empties, the SA gave me a small palette in place of a bunch of shadows!

Recycling is always a great idea. Doing something like this would bring in more business since if we are already emptying 6 or so containers, Sephora just knows that we are shopaholics and couldn't resist picking up some little something, as long as we're there getting our *free* item.....

poshified

I got a good LOL out of your comment because that's the ONLY reason I get the MAC brush cleaner too! But I love the Sephora spot cleaner as well! Sephora can make our free item anything Sephora brand below $10 for all I care. Just something in return for our empties :smileyvery-happy:

EliVIB123

I would definitely start shopping Sephora brand products more often and since it's good for the Earth I totally want it to happen! Plus you get free stuff :smileyhappy:

mityren

Love that idea! I go through face cleanser and moisturizer like crazy!

wendyomgwar

@poshified I was swatching their shadows too and they were freaking awesome! I only have one of their shadow sticks, but it is gorgeous. I have to stop being so snobby and try more Sephora brand stuff lol

poshified

The new Sephora Microsmooth Luminizer in Stardust is an EXACT dupe of NARS Albatross!!

tashalicious

that's a great idea =)

wendyomgwar

Totally awesome! I feel like I'm never inclined to try Sephora brand things but if they gave me a freebie for going green who wouldn't love it!! But I do feel like they wouldn't unless they were able to get some sort of money or something from the companies who are receiving the bottles or pans of their own makeup.

poshified

I'll admit I never paid much attention to Sephora brand makeup in the past, but their newly relaunched pencil liners and jumbo shadow stick give Urban Decay a run for their money! :smileyhappy:

mityren

Really love their jumbo shadows! I am also totally hooked on Nano liner Gris Gris. It's my go to for work

poshified

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I managed to get the set of 5 jumbo shadow sticks for $13 a couple weeks ago. For some reason, my Sephora store still had a few floating around from the holidays, so I'd check your local Sephora. Such a steal! I'll be sure to check out that shade next time I'm in!

melissabt

Hi Poshified,

Thanks for posting this, I'll be sure to forward your suggestion and everyone's feedback!

<3 Melissa
poshified

No problem, Melissabt! Please keep us posted if Sephora does indeed start this program! :smileyhappy:

CzaCee

though I'm really hoping for this to happen, i doubt that Sephora would actually have that kind of program.

Sephora hasn't been that generous these past few months. lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 57 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • wendyomgwar
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • melissabt
    • poshified
    • mityren