BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

[ Edited ]

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too Smiley Very Happy

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

[ Edited ]

- Artis 

- Charlotte Tilbury

- Glossier (This probably won't happen as long as Milk Makeup is there since they fall into the same niche)

- Inglot

- Zoeva 

I second all these brands especially Artis which is a real pain to get here in Canada. 

Smith & Cult
Inglot
Lipstick Queen
Lorac

I understand why Sephora no longer carries Laura Geller and the Balm - I feel like the companies who offer *too many* sales get the boot (of course, for business reasons). But Lorac? That one doesn't make sense to me.

Mally 

Bitterlace Beauty 

I say this because I hate buying online I always worry someone will steal my information 

By Terry.  Pleeeese Sephora!

Moonshot Cosmetics! It's a Korean brand created by the YG entertainment company. I'm a fan of some of their products. I know Sephora Australia carries them so it'd be cool if US Sephora did as well!

@malday I love kpop so this would really be amazing. Smiley Very Happy

XOXO,
Marieke

[ Edited ]

Diptyque, Frederic Malle and Amouage... And more Guerlain fragrances! : )  Oh - and also some some of the rarer YSL special release fragrances...

[ Edited ]

Given which turn my skincare routine has taken, I wish quite a few brands launch at Sephora.

Here are a few!

-Odacite

-Oskia

-Mahalo (Haven't tried anything from the brand so far but there are a few products I really want to try and Sephora end of the yr sale will be a good time to do so)

Among the makeup brands, I a, sure majority of you guys have already suggested it

Charlotte Tilbury

I would love if they carried Charlotte Tilbury!!! and I wish they would go back to carrying lorac---I know they used to. 

Think I need to add Black Moon Cosmetics Smiley Very Happy

Cult & Smith Polishes! They're awesome but so hard to find.

@Ikon They have them on Beautylish and on Dermstore. Dermstore is a good option since they have sales often but I'm not sure how much of the range they carry.

thanks @makeitup305 but I'm in Canada and I'm fairly sure that beautylish doesn't ship the polishes to Canada. There is a salon here that carries them but sephora would be so much nicer.

(0) Hearts

@Ikon what about Net-a-porter? Shipping to Canada is $20 though :/ they do say they'll pay for duties if the product is made in USA

@Ikon Amazon has some 

Just wanted to add Storybook Cosmetics! Got this from their FAQ page:

sbc.png

*hint hint* Sephora!!!! Smiley Very Happy 

Nice catch @Mcakes Smiley Happy

LOL!  That would be awesome!  They sell out pretty quickly whenever they have a new release!  I have a set of the Harry Potter brushes and they are pretty good quality.  @Mcakes

I am so bummed I missed out on the first set @Tamara76 Smiley Sad I plan on ordering the second set once they go back on sale! 

I pre-ordered the new Wizardry and Witchcraft palette because...hello...so gorgeous lol.