Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Interesting... I haven't heard of some of these brands... Moonshot was mentioned below though. Looks like 3CE is available at Sephora Australia.  It be nice to see brands that are popular at other Sephora's around the world brought to the US and Canada. Like this brand is trending in insert country name and so on.

- Artis 

- Charlotte Tilbury

- Glossier (This probably won't happen as long as Milk Makeup is there since they fall into the same niche)

- Inglot

- Zoeva 

Inglot is a good one! I think only one place to buy in Canada and the cs is terrible and they don't carry everything.

Heard rumors that Zoeva is possibly coming to Sephora @Karmatic

I second all these brands especially Artis which is a real pain to get here in Canada. 

Smith & Cult
Inglot
Lipstick Queen
Lorac

I understand why Sephora no longer carries Laura Geller and the Balm - I feel like the companies who offer *too many* sales get the boot (of course, for business reasons). But Lorac? That one doesn't make sense to me.

Yes to all of these!   Especially Smith & Cult! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @Alicehoopz

Anonymous Insider

Mally 

Bitterlace Beauty 

I say this because I hate buying online I always worry someone will steal my information 

By Terry.  Pleeeese Sephora!

Moonshot Cosmetics! It's a Korean brand created by the YG entertainment company. I'm a fan of some of their products. I know Sephora Australia carries them so it'd be cool if US Sephora did as well!

Agreed I know Australia and Singapore are lucky to have Moonshot - wish US and other locations would offer.

I'd love to see Sephora offer more sheet mask brands. Moksha is a great indie find I got from another retailer as a sample and loved.

@malday I love kpop so this would really be amazing. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

Diptyque, Frederic Malle and Amouage... And more Guerlain fragrances! : )  Oh - and also some some of the rarer YSL special release fragrances...

Given which turn my skincare routine has taken, I wish quite a few brands launch at Sephora.

Here are a few!

-Odacite

-Oskia

-Mahalo (Haven't tried anything from the brand so far but there are a few products I really want to try and Sephora end of the yr sale will be a good time to do so)

Among the makeup brands, I a, sure majority of you guys have already suggested it

Charlotte Tilbury

I would love if they carried Charlotte Tilbury!!! and I wish they would go back to carrying lorac---I know they used to. 

Think I need to add Black Moon Cosmetics 😄

Cult & Smith Polishes! They're awesome but so hard to find.

Birchbox also carries them!

@Ikon They have them on Beautylish and on Dermstore. Dermstore is a good option since they have sales often but I'm not sure how much of the range they carry.

thanks @makeitup305 but I'm in Canada and I'm fairly sure that beautylish doesn't ship the polishes to Canada. There is a salon here that carries them but sephora would be so much nicer.

@Ikon what about Net-a-porter? Shipping to Canada is $20 though 😕 they do say they'll pay for duties if the product is made in USA

@Ikon Amazon has some 

2 Replies
testing